ADVERTISEMENT

This might be a little tougher than Putin thought...

FtCeprVaIAE8OCU

Kyiv has disclosed a rare willingness to negotiate with Russia — depending on the outcome of its spring offensive, a top advisor to Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy said in an interview.

The discussions would focus on Ukraine’s Crimean Peninsula, which Moscow illegally annexed in 2014, and would take place if Ukrainian forces reach Crimea’s “administrative border,” the official said.

Swedish investigators examining last year’s Nord Stream pipeline blast say it remains unclear who was behind the sabotage, but that work on the case is continuing “unconditionally.”

Meanwhile, French President Emmanuel Macron is in China for a three-day state visit, during which he hopes to dissuade Beijing from supporting Russia in its war in Ukraine, among other things.

Whatever is coming, I sure hope it catches Russia off guard as far as location. I am no military expert (obviously) but if they can carve out a nice wedge to Black Sea and cut off support coming from Crimea, they could really capture back a lot of the land on Black Sea, all the way back to Odessa, and end the Russian occupied land bridge. Take out rail and port and roads to Crimea and just lay siege to it. And the shitty eastern territories, full of traitors, that Russia originally took in 2015, can just sit there as hell holes. No rush.
I am beginning to wonder just what kind of forces the Russians actually have in the South? I have a feeling they are pretty hollow.

Their certainly is a sniper that can take out Putin. Not sure why it has not been done. Sniper would be giving up their life for the savior of tens of thousands
Wonder if there have been any attempts on Putin's life. As we know, some in the German army tried a few times to get rid of Hitler but failed. I am guessing this is also the case in Russia.

"Another Russian T-90M has been neutralized. First, it got disabled by a 9K135 Kornet ATGM and, just to be sure, 2 grenades by drones have been dropped. But I believe the Kornet already did the job. The damage on the right side of the tank is extensive."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT