ADVERTISEMENT

This might be a little tougher than Putin thought...

You don’t think any of them have been used on the field of battle?
How about the javelins or HIMAARS?

You are one of those convinced that instead of using weapons to stuff the russkies, for some reason they would be sold.
You are either badly misled via some truth outlet, or a dunce.
It could be both.
Ah, yes those raving lunatics at the Financial Times, pushing barking mad conspiracy theories being shared at EU meetings.
Something-something Putin’s payroll!

The issue of arms trafficking from Ukraine was discussed at a meeting of EU interior ministers this week, while on Monday the European Commission launched an “EU Support Hub” in neighbouring Moldova to provide expertise and co-operation to combat issues such as weapons smuggling. “It’s hard to avoid trafficking or smuggling — we didn’t achieve it in former Yugoslavia and probably won’t avoid it in Ukraine,” Jana Černochová, the Czech defence minister, told reporters in Prague on Friday. She said she trusted that donor countries were taking all necessary steps to track weaponry but warned that it would not be possible to follow every item

Why waste a perfectly good form...

Russian officials baffled by increased demand for boner pills.

Last edited:
Reactions: HawkMD
That's sweet!:)

FaNZ-vbXEAI2rwp

"Latvia handed over four helicopters to Ukraine: two Mi-17 and two Mi-2"

I'd be curious as to the tally of equipment Urkraine had before the war, and what they have been given after it has started. Obviously we have provided them with some tech they never had, such as HIMARS and some of our UAVs. But APCs, tanks, helicopters, artillery, etc...

I'd be curious as to the tally of equipment Urkraine had before the war, and what they have been given after it has started. Obviously we have provided them with some tech they never had, such as HIMARS and some of our UAVs. But APCs, tanks, helicopters, artillery, etc...
I think helicopters are in the dozens and Soviet era tanks are well over 200 as Poland alone has donated that many. The different versions of APCs are probably over 1,000 since it was close to that months ago.
Here is a link you may have already seen but it does not always list the numbers. Probably because some countries do not want that info out.

https://www.forumarmstrade.org/ukrainearms.html

Ah, yes those raving lunatics at the Financial Times, pushing barking mad conspiracy theories being shared at EU meetings.
Something-something Putin’s payroll!

The issue of arms trafficking from Ukraine was discussed at a meeting of EU interior ministers this week, while on Monday the European Commission launched an “EU Support Hub” in neighbouring Moldova to provide expertise and co-operation to combat issues such as weapons smuggling. “It’s hard to avoid trafficking or smuggling — we didn’t achieve it in former Yugoslavia and probably won’t avoid it in Ukraine,” Jana Černochová, the Czech defence minister, told reporters in Prague on Friday. She said she trusted that donor countries were taking all necessary steps to track weaponry but warned that it would not be possible to follow every item
The post I replied to suggested all of the Javelins that Ukraine received went to the Black Market.

I think helicopters are in the dozens and Soviet era tanks are well over 200 as Poland alone has donated that many. The different versions of APCs are probably over 1,000 since it was close to that months ago.
Here is a link you may have already seen but it does not always list the numbers. Probably because some countries do not want that info out.

https://www.forumarmstrade.org/ukrainearms.html
Wowzers. Impressive. Putin had no idea what he stepped in.

The post I replied to suggested all of the Javelins that Ukraine received went to the Black Market.
No, you quoted the post, it said: My biggest concern is we now have 1,400 stinger missiles unaccounted for.

Reasonable people recognize that is a legitimate concern, and you tried to dismiss thusly:

It could be both.

The question is, do you think the interior ministers of the various EU governments are badly misled by ‘truth outlets’, dunces, or both?

No, you quoted the post, it said: My biggest concern is we now have 1,400 stinger missiles unaccounted for.

Reasonable people recognize that is a legitimate concern, and you tried to dismiss thusly:

It could be both.

The question is, do you think the interior ministers of the various EU governments are badly misled by ‘truth outlets’, dunces, or both?
My fear is that Russia will use one that has been captured to shoot down an airliner then blame it on the West for supplying arms to Ukraine. It shouldn't make a difference but that would not stop Russia from trying it.
(We know from videos that many supplied weapons have been captured thus far.)

Reactions: HawkMD
My fear is that Russia will use one that has been captured to shoot down an airliner then blame it on the West for supplying arms to Ukraine. It shouldn't make a difference but that would not stop Russia from trying it.
That is another problem for another day. Ukraine is fighting for its survival and has virtually the full support of the west. Once they survive, no one is going to believe they actually shot down an airliner. For now, let's get them all the tools they need to blow up Russian military assets.

It could be both.

My reply suggested that a sensible person would realize that not all of the donated stingers went to the Black Market. You knew that was my inference.
I have no interest in engaging in one of your circular arguments.

Last edited:
I hope Ukraine is able to pick up some nice captured equipment from them after they swim across the river:)
That would be better than floating belly up across the river. I still wonder their fate if they retreat/surrender.

Last edited:
I don't think any airline is transiting over contested airspace right now.

And it all started on day 1 or 2 with that jet full of 300 elite paratroopers getting blown out of the sky.
I never want to minimize the incredible work of the Ukrainians, but right from the start of this war that is one of actions that I have wondered about. Did we give them a heads up on that flight in real time? Did we have intel about the invasion we passed along? Biden was literally saying an invasion was coming. The Russians have proven to be very sloppy, did we listen in to some calls, and pass along some AWACs info?
Denying that airfield was critical to blunting the Russian thrust towards Kiev.

This is one of the reasons I do not see Ukraine ever agreeing to a land for peace deal, and why the West must hold firm on Russia being sanctioned even when the shooting has stopped to pay for rebuilding what they wrecked. The lives cannot be replaced, but that Russian oil, gas, mineral wealth... That needs to be siphoned off to pay for rebuilding Ukraine.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT