ADVERTISEMENT

This might be a little tougher than Putin thought...

FaJPHYKXkAAbh65

It is kind of handy now to have all of our bases in Europe, despite urges of many to close them over the years.
Well, many were closed. What is nice is that we moved forward into Poland and Romania, and Greece made a wonderful port close to Romania available. It's true that the old Soviet facilities in Poland and Romania were not up to par, but they'll do for now. The port in Greece has been incredibly important with no access to the Bosporous. I think there have been stories somewhere in this thread about how the modern facilities allow for quick offloads, and then putting the cargo onto trains for movement to Romania, and on to Ukraine.

The thing is, we won't let it happen. If Russia goes after NATO nations, their invading forces will be liquidated by us and the brits, Poland, etc. Give Ukraine what you have.
I don't want to sound like an armchair general, but IF the Russians came across into a NATO nation they would be destroyed.
1. I don't think they could at this point. Not in any meaningful way.
2. Their s*** hasn't looked so good against a motley collection of armaments, and an undermanned Ukraine. Say what you will about NATO not keeping up to date, the air power alone would destroy whatever Russia tried to send over a border.
3. Russia has had critical losses in senior commanders, pilots, and front line equipment. They are not coming after a NATO nation. At least not in a conventional way. I'd be more concerned with what we see in the Balkans, or one of the Baltic states. Their only ability is to stir the pot, and they've proven to be good at that over the years.

Last edited:
Other tweets say the UN and Turkey are trying to organize a ceasefire-I would only allow it if it helps Ukraine in some way. I can only imagine it helping Russia in the South where they are backfooted.

"The meeting of the Presidents of Ukraine, Turkey and the UN Secretary-General at the Potocki Palace in Lviv will begin soon."

Don't know the status of all of these but around 8,000 combined were built for US. If we would give them just half of the old model they would have 1,500 modern tanks and a much shorter war. Heck just send them 250. (I'm sure there are training and logistics problems but Russia would know they could not win at that point.)

"How many M1 Abrams exist?
A total of 3,273 M1 tanks were produced for the US Army, 4,796 M1A1 tanks were built for the US Army, 221 for the US Marines and 880 co-produced with Egypt."

Last edited:
Safe to say that she's had a few threesomes. Which, as long as they are in the proper FFM format, I approve of this.
Also, the Finnish have a bad rep for being stodgy. They Euro party pretty well.
Imagine having an elegant female president who the only critique was she liked to go to rock shows and party afterwards with some light grinding on other hot women. That would be a great problem!

North West

"There has just been another explosion at a #Russian military site in #Crimea, in Mizhvodne. It is still unclear how #Ukraine is doing this since the site is 85 miles from the front line, out of range of the Ukrainians' longest-range weapons, HIMARS/MLRS."

E4kI1YaXEAEyv7f.jpg

Last edited:
Other tweets say the UN and Turkey are trying to organize a ceasefire-I would only allow it if it helps Ukraine in some way. I can only imagine it helping Russia in the South where they are backfooted.

"The meeting of the Presidents of Ukraine, Turkey and the UN Secretary-General at the Potocki Palace in Lviv will begin soon."

Russia carried out terror raids against multiple cities last night, including Odessa, which saw a resort and multiple apartment buildings hit by long range missiles.
F any deal that lets Russia keep one inch of Ukrainian soil. F the Turks if that is their endgame. Call it a draw, and move in to make money off of rebuilding what the Russians destroyed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT