ADVERTISEMENT

This might be a little tougher than Putin thought...

TsGLNla.jpg

Let's keep this thread focused on clips of Ukrainian UAV's dropping mortar shells on unsuspecting troops, not the civil war in Yemen. Not that Yemen isn't important, it just doesn't need to be regurgitated over and over on this thread. Let's keep the redundancy to Ukraine/Russia-related posts.....lord knows there's enough of them in this 800+ page monster.
The reason kremlinmole97 keeps bring up Yemen is equivocation. One of the main propaganda points Putin's troll farms push through social media is that whatever bad thing Russia is doing, the US did it first! So if you go back to the first dozens of pages of this thread, you'll see that kremlinmole97 keeps going back to Yemen again and again to justify Russia's actions in Ukraine. That's what the trollfarms were, and still are, pushing through rightwing and social media postings. It doesn't matter if this, like his repeatedly calling Ukraine's Euromaiden revolution a "Coup" is utterly false both factually and by definintion, the point is to sow doubts and "both sideism" among casual followers of the news through a firehose of falsehoods.

Kremlinmole97 thinks that if he keeps repeatedly dropping in his lies about what the US is doing in Yemen, and what the US did in Ukraine, some readers here will just accept it without question as it is not in the news because we had little to nothing to do with either situation. The Ukrainian and Yemeni people have agency, and Russia, Iran, Syria are far worst actors at undermining democracies and fomenting coups and insurrections around the world than Western democracies are.

The reason kremlinmole97 keeps bring up Yemen is equivocation. One of the main propaganda points Putin's troll farms push through social media is that whatever bad thing Russia is doing, the US did it first! So if you go back to the first dozens of pages of this thread, you'll see that kremlinmole97 keeps going back to Yemen again and again to justify Russia's actions in Ukraine.

I don't think anything justifies Russia's invasion of Ukraine.
I've explained Russia's motives invading Ukraine, but certain dolts mistake that for justification.

It doesn't matter if this, like his repeatedly calling Ukraine's Euromaiden revolution a "Coup" is utterly false both factually and by definintion,

You act as if the U.S. doesn't try to overthrow governments all the time.
It's our signature foreign policy.

In 2016, the Washington Post published an article by a Boston College professor named Lindsay O’Rourke noting the United States had either toppled or attempted to topple other countries’ governments 72 times between 1947 and 1989. The list is an astonishing compendium of disasters.

Violent overthrow of a leader is called a coup.
If MAGA protestors cause Biden to flee for his life and Senate Republicans pass an 'impeachment' with less than the required majority of votes, would you consider it legal?
That's what happened in Ukraine.
Don't trust me. Look it up yourself and show us the vote total from the Verkhovna Rada's 'impeachment'.
Hell, I'll give you a link.

Kremlinmole97 thinks that if he keeps repeatedly dropping in his lies about what the US is doing in Yemen

I asked you quote any lie I've said about Yemen.
You can't and you won't because I haven't.

Let's keep this thread focused on clips of Ukrainian UAV's dropping mortar shells on unsuspecting troops, not the civil war in Yemen. Not that Yemen isn't important, it just doesn't need to be regurgitated over and over on this thread. Let's keep the redundancy to Ukraine/Russia-related posts.....lord knows there's enough of them in this 800+ page monster.
I have put a couple of comrades on ignore and it has made this thread even more enjoyable.

Russia not invading Ukraine makes you shudder? That's what happened during Trumps 4 years.

Not blaming the invasion on Joe....just stating the obvious.
Would you say Trump signed off on moves that ultimately assisted or emboldened Russia's invasion?

What was Trump's initial reaction when the invasion began?

Kinda makes sense for Putin to invade after his Trump puppet couldn't fully orchestrate the coup.

The reason kremlinmole97 keeps bring up Yemen is equivocation. One of the main propaganda points Putin's troll farms push through social media is that whatever bad thing Russia is doing, the US did it first! So if you go back to the first dozens of pages of this thread, you'll see that kremlinmole97 keeps going back to Yemen again and again to justify Russia's actions in Ukraine. That's what the trollfarms were, and still are, pushing through rightwing and social media postings. It doesn't matter if this, like his repeatedly calling Ukraine's Euromaiden revolution a "Coup" is utterly false both factually and by definintion, the point is to sow doubts and "both sideism" among casual followers of the news through a firehose of falsehoods.

Kremlinmole97 thinks that if he keeps repeatedly dropping in his lies about what the US is doing in Yemen, and what the US did in Ukraine, some readers here will just accept it without question as it is not in the news because we had little to nothing to do with either situation. The Ukrainian and Yemeni people have agency, and Russia, Iran, Syria are far worst actors at undermining democracies and fomenting coups and insurrections around the world than Western democracies are.
LOL at Kremlinmole.....

Would you say Trump signed off on moves that ultimately assisted or emboldened Russia's invasion?

What was Trump's initial reaction when the invasion began?

Kinda makes sense for Putin to invade after his Trump puppet couldn't fully orchestrate the coup.
Fact remains…he waited over a year after Trump left.

Seems to me it would have much smarter to invade while his “stooge” was in office. A no brainer.

Reactions: DogBoyRy
Joe green lighted putin with the minor incursion being ok comment.
I don’t agree with that…Putin was going to invade no matter the President. For whatever reason he decided it was time.

I think he was banking on NATO/EU disunity because he thought he had them by the balls with their oil/Lng reliance

I also think his intel/military miscalculated bigly in regards to the Ukraine military and he bought it

Fact remains…he waited over a year after Trump left.

Seems to me it would have much smarter to invade while his “stooge” was in office.
Unless he thought his stooge in office would enable a bloodless coup, based upon things like, say, extorting the President of Ukraine for political help.

Perhaps Putin gambled Trump was going to win a 2nd term....with his help (again)

Unless he thought his stooge in office would enable a bloodless coup, based upon things like, say, extorting the President of Ukraine for political help.

Perhaps Putin gambled Trump was going to win a 2nd term....with his help (again)
Seems far fetched…why take the chance his “stooge” loses?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT