ADVERTISEMENT

This might be a little tougher than Putin thought...

FcOaMlqXwAES32M

FWIW - If true this could be a very dangerous time as Putin must realize he has lost and may be tempted to escalate. The good news is maybe someone will get rid of him now that it has come to this.

To me, the threat of nuclear isn't as large since the fallout moves west to east in air masses. If Western Russia is neutralized from radioactive material, Putin would seek asylum in NK or Iran because that would certainly turn the country against him.

Is that a flawed view?

To me, the threat of nuclear isn't as large since the fallout moves west to east in air masses. If Western Russia is neutralized from radioactive material, Putin would seek asylum in NK or Iran because that would certainly turn the country against him.

Is that a flawed view?
Nope
Just frickin looney tunes as expected.

Is that a flawed view?
When I looked upto see where the fallout would go because I thought it would all go East as well, I was surprised to see there is a prevailing East to West wind in the far SE part of the country which surprised me.

1-s2.0-S0360319920336818-gr1.jpg

Reactions: MitchLL and HawkMD
I see some news articles suggesting that eu will "price cap" russian gas. i do understand the dictionary meaning of the phrase but what does this imply? is it the same as price fixing except by consumers? so all countries get together and refuse to pay more than a agreed upon price?
www.ft.com/content/c7e2644d-5726-4f3e-8f72-a141b5185ee6

edit: if link seems to be paywalled i don't know why, i clicked from google news and it went right through to article...

Reactions: HawkMD and h-hawk
Even if we were not getting other info, all the captured equipment and ammo dumps would tell us things were going well.

"In the captured material I left a full battery (at least 7) of KS-19 100 mm anti-aircraft guns past. A 1950s version of a WWII naval aa piece, very useful against drones (and in local or anti-tank support)."

The Eastern Front now kind of reminds me of Operation Cobra, Bradley's operation to break out of Normandy. Hope Ukraine can maintain supplies and manpower to keep it going.

This is like a game a checkers where you keep sliding your surrounded two last king pieces back and forth. Only problem is the checker opponent has HIMARS on their pieces.

And if real, there is always the price to pay. Montgomery called it paying the butcher bill:(

"Yesterday, the night streets of the Ukrainian capital were packed with civilian ambulances and military medical vehicles. There is a flow of wounded from the direction of #Charkow to the Kiev hospitals."

Reactions: HawkMD
Former deputy of Izium city council Mykyta Karakay - Russians in Izium are comning out to Railway Market with raised white flags, UKR troops entered to the city

Зображення

RUMINT - Kupyansk mopped-up a hour ago.

RUMINT - Russians try to escape from Lyman, but our SOF intercept their vehicles on the road

• Love
Reactions: VodkaSam and h-hawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT