ADVERTISEMENT

This might be a little tougher than Putin thought...

Latvia bans teaching in Russian. Ethnic Russian minority imported by Soviet Russia to be forced to learn Latvian.

Ukraine "forcing" all people to start learning Ukrainian by banning schools from from teaching in Russian language was a key Putin complaint and part of his declared reason for invading Ukraine. Now that the large ethnic Russian minority in Latvia is getting the same treatment, all Moscow can do is complain. Why? Latvia is in NATO, and forever out of Russia's reach.

Remember: the reason Ukraine's membership in NATO was always a "red line" was never Russia's security or fear of being attacked, but instead that once Ukraine was in NATO, Russia would never be able to invade or attack or seize territory from Ukraine again.

Last edited:
This angle shows all road lanes cut. Pretty impressive work taking out multiple road spans and the elevated train at the same time.
FehSZqQWIAEyQHL

The Crimea bridge destruction, to me, is the biggest domino to fall. Once the masses learn that Ukraine has reached out and destroyed what has to be the most important element to keeping Crimea as well as supplying his army they will completely turn on Putin.
I know a lot people think Putin will potentially use a nuke, but I just have a belief that he has lost or is well on his way to losing all support within the military establishment. Even if he gives the order, it may be the last order he gives before they arrest him and charge him with treason.
There has to be someone to blame and Putin may be the easiest target for them to blame. I just hope if he does give a nuke order, they ignore it and then arrest or assassinate Putin. He and his regime have done more to "F" up the world and need to be punished for it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT