ADVERTISEMENT

This might be a little tougher than Putin thought...

"The #Ukraine uses Polish WarMate UCAVs to hit RU point targets. Capable of silent approaches, the #WarMate can deliver high-explosive (HE) , armor-piercing (AP), and thermobaric warheads to static and moving targets at ranges over 30 km."

"Ukraine soldiers began training in the use of the Spada Aspide surface-to-air missile defense system at #Saragosse , in #Espagne ."

PFie-nSp

"WHAT-ME WORRY?"

"The enemy is trying to hold the temporarily captured territories, focusing its efforts on attempts to disrupt the actions of the Ukrainian Forces in certain directions and conducting an offensive operation in the Bakhmut and Avdiivka directions. Meanwhile, the Russian troops are regrouping in the South Buh direction.

That’s according to a morning update by the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, Ukrinform reports.

According to available intelligence, some 500 mobilized criminals have arrived to reinforce the Russian units fighting in the temporarily occupied territory of Donetsk region. Officers from among former Russian law enforcement have been appointed commanders of the newly arrived groups. The Russian command ordered that all mobile devices be seized from the newly-arrived forces.

Ukraine’s Air Force carried out 23 strikes over the past 24 hours. It has been confirmed that a Russianstronghold, 15 weapons and military equipment clusters, as well as seven anti-aircraft missile systems have been hit. In addition, Ukraine’s air defense shot down more than 20 enemy UAVs in various areas. Among them are five Orlan-10s, 15 Shahed-136s, and a Mohajer-6."

https://www.ukrinform.net/rubric-at...ttempts-targeting-bakhmut-donetsk-region.html

What are the odds that Elon was pissed at their reaction and decided to cut them off out of spite?

Like I said before his capacity to lash out when his massive ego is bruised rivals Trump's.
It does seem like too much of a coincidence not to be on purpose. But this would wreck his reputation if on purpose though he probably doesn't care.
I was thinking that he may be naive enough to think that slowing down the Ukranian army may help prevent nuclear war.

New UKR units to Kherson offensive OOB:

Davydiv Brid - elements of 57th motorized infantry brigade and special purpose police battalion "Tsunami". I didn't hear about latter. I know only it from Odesa or Odesa oblast, where since 2014 was established special purpose police battalion "Shtorm"

Also interesting that usual place of tasks for 57th brigade was Donbas. This brigade fought hard since Day 1 and suffered there big losses.

Reactions: h-hawk
If Ukraine gets Crimea back then what are the odds Russia goes nuclear?
IMO it would be too late to make a difference. I think Russia needs to do it either ASAP or after a couple of months when they have assembled a new force to take of the blasts (and not just freeze the battlefield.) But hopefully Russia does not have the time.

Reactions: anon_b29nm7v7dwp6r
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT