ADVERTISEMENT

This place is boring today, tell me about the first time you were commode hugging drunk

BelemNole

HB Legend
Mar 29, 2002
I'll start. I didn't drink much in HS. Got drunk at my graduation, but was fine the next day. However, my GF's parents threw her a graduation party. Kegs of beer, booze, the works. I have memories of crawling up to the guest room on my hands and knees. Later I woke up in my own vomit. Having been raised by a strict military father I got up, showered off, stripped the bed and headed downstairs to run the laundry. As I move thru the living room I see her dad. He's passed out in his lazy-boy, wearing only his fruit of the loom and had puke on his chest. I decided I was good and went back to bed.

Had way too much my first week of freshman year at FSU… wandered off into Frenchtown and woke up around 3am on an old mattress next to a dumpster.
My brother was in Kellum his freshman year. They made some jungle juice on the floor one night and he over-indulged. He got up around 3 am, went to the hall bathroom and puked. Then started screaming "i'm dying!" Took him a minute or two to remember that it was fruit punch coming up, not blood.

Like you I didn't drink in HS. College it was a 6 pack of Busch heavy. I remember sitting in my lazy boy and could feel it coming on. Knowing I couldn't make it to the bathroom I learned over and saw a half eaten container of Oreos. I knew I didn't want to puke all over the carpet so I aimed for the Oreos. I think I mostly hit the container.

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
In high school, I passed out in my buddies Suburban SUV and woke up at 6 A.M. with vomit all over the driver's side door...inside the car and out.

The window was open and I didn't quite make it.

End of the year party my sophomore year in high school.

At a friend's house out in the country. Bonfire.

Drank too much and smoked some cigars.

Passed out and slept in the barn. LOL

Didn't stop partying until I hit 21 which is when I straightened up. Met my wife shortly after and have been married for almost 24 years.

Smoked a lot of pot but only in college, never saw it in high school.

Now I rarely drink and haven't smoked a cigarette or weed since I've been married.

Pretty boring now and that's how I like it.

Right before my freshman year in high school. My parents went away for a weekend and I had to stay at my grandparents house. My buddy and I got some beer and went back to my house and got wasted. Puked my guts out all night at grandma's house and had the absolute worst day of football practice in my life the next morning.

I'm trying to think of what I said to my grandparents or what they said to me but I can't remember.

Senior year of high school my best friend (he posts here, he can speak up if he'd like) was having a chick he knows come to CR to hang out on a Friday night. She was bringing a friend....a very ugly friend and he asked me to be his wing man. I said I'd only do it if I could get drunk. He gave me a 32oz Powerade bottle that was about 60% full of Hawkeye vodka. He drove around waiting for the girls to get up here so we could mini golf, and I just sat in the passenger seat downing booze.

So I get hammered drunk. While we're playing minigolf I'm basically using the putter to help me stand up. I beat everyone somehow. Throughout the years I'd learn that I'm REALLY freaking good at minigolf when I get really drunk. At the end of the night my buddy drops me off, and I get to my bedroom and everything starts spinning. I immediately go downstairs to puke because I didn't want my parents to find out I had been drinking and how drunk I was.
Fast-forward a bit, and I wake up on the floor of the bathroom while my mom and dad are making coffee in the kitchen. I walk out in my underwear, my dad goes "what the hell are you doing?" and I told him I was pooping. Both parents looked confused and I just walked back upstairs.

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole and Bro D
Freshman year of HS... Ice 101

grossed out seinfeld GIF by HULU

I'll start. I didn't drink much in HS. Got drunk at my graduation, but was fine the next day. However, my GF's parents threw her a graduation party. Kegs of beer, booze, the works. I have memories of crawling up to the guest room on my hands and knees. Later I woke up in my own vomit. Having been raised by a strict military father I got up, showered off, stripped the bed and headed downstairs to run the laundry. As I move thru the living room I see her dad. He's passed out in his lazy-boy, wearing only his fruit of the loom and had puke on his chest. I decided I was good and went back to bed.
Wait. Was it your vomit on dad's chest?

Reactions: BrianNole777
Winter of 1995 in Alaska. I, being lactose intolerant, showed up to a party with these items in hand:

• Tub of Vanilla Ice-cream
  • Chocolate Syrup
  • Kahlua
  • Baileys
  • Everclear
  • Blender
  • Golden goblet from Saudi Arabia
Let's just say by the end of the night it was no surprise my roommate found me in our dorm room bathroom stall completely naked in the fetal position. He said it was very clear at some point I'd lost track of what was supposed to go in the toilet vs the trash can.

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
End of the year party my sophomore year in high school.

At a friend's house out in the country. Bonfire.

Drank too much and smoked some cigars.

Passed out and slept in the barn. LOL

Didn't stop partying until I hit 21 which is when I straightened up. Met my wife shortly after and have been married for almost 24 years.

Smoked a lot of pot but only in college, never saw it in high school.

Now I rarely drink and haven't smoked a cigarette or weed since I've been married.

Pretty boring now and that's how I like it.
This guy f.ucks.

Sounds like you ran around in some pretty high brow circles there Belem.
Well, they were a bit free spirited people. Invited me in for the weekend and left during the day so their daughter and I had time alone.
Probably a good thing they never met my parents.

Fall of 1981, a Thursday night at Woodfields $3 all you care to drink special. I cared a lot that night. I recall barfing out of my 4th floor of Currier Hall dorm room window into the courtyard below. Swore off drinking for life and that lasted until the tailgate Saturday morning.

Is the one foot on the floor thing good to combat the spins or is that an urban legend

11th or 12th grade in HS, Leon Russell put on a big show at Doak Campbell in Tally. For some reason my buddy and I thought a fifth of Tequila was a good idea.
Back then, 18 was the age to purchase, and I never got carded even tho I looked like a 12 year old then.
Got totaled, my buddy got me home and I woke up in the shower with my old man asking WTH we were thinking.
Thanks for driving, Mark.

Is the one foot on the floor thing good to combat the spins or is that an urban legend
I don't think I've ever heard of that but what I do know is that when I would get the spins I needed to get both feet on the floor and get the **** to the bathroom haha

Senior year of high school my best friend (he posts here, he can speak up if he'd like) was having a chick he knows come to CR to hang out on a Friday night. She was bringing a friend....a very ugly friend and he asked me to be his wing man. I said I'd only do it if I could get drunk and anger bang the very ugly friend. Which I did several times later that night after mini-golf.
FIFY

I didn't drink until I was 20, went to a jungle juice party in high school and my best friend got destroyed and people were peeing on him. We had to carry him home and he wouldn't wake up. His parents called an ambulance and made us ride to the hospital with him to watch him get his stomach pumped. Scared me for a few years.

First time I got smashed I was driving to Ames to see some friends and hook up with this girl. Buddy had a bottle of Ice 101 and we started drinking it. It tasted like candy and went down easy. We drank the whole bottle. By the time we got to the girls apartment I practically had to crawl into her house. I somehow slithered into her bathtub where I continued vomiting and letting the shower run on me for like an hour.

For about 15 years anytime I smelled peppermint I would gag.

I didn't drink until I was 20, went to a jungle juice party in high school and my best friend got destroyed and people were peeing on him. We had to carry him home and he wouldn't wake up. His parents called an ambulance and made us ride to the hospital with him to watch him get his stomach pumped. Scared me for a few years.

First time I got smashed I was driving to Ames to see some friends and hook up with this girl. Buddy had a bottle of Ice 101 and we started drinking it. It tasted like candy and went down easy. We drank the whole bottle. By the time we got to the girls apartment I practically had to crawl into her house. I somehow slithered into her bathtub where I continued vomiting and letting the shower run on me for like an hour.

For about 15 years anytime I smelled peppermint I would gag.
So…did you still get to seal the deal?

Reactions: pink shizzle
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT