ADVERTISEMENT

This place is boring today, tell me about the first time you were commode hugging drunk

I thought I was immune to “blacking out” when drinking. But my sophomore year at Iowa. A friend and I bellied up to the bar at the Union. Happy hour. After a dozen or so cocktails and a few shots. I get up from the barstool and that’s all I remember from that night, completely blank. When I woke up in my bed, my pillow and sheets were all bloody, I had wounds on my heads that were still bleeding and aches in the rest of my body. My friend was not help in determining what happened because he also blacked out pretty good. The only thing I can think of is I took a major stumble down the union staircase or I got into a fight.. but don’t think it was a fight, but could have been. How I made it home to my bed, I have no ducking clue.

First thing that popped into my head was right before my junior year, where I was doing a college program at LSU. Thought I'd have one last rager in Iowa before driving to Baton Rouge the next day.

Got way too drunk at a house party, completely blacked out. My friend drove us back to his apartment in my vehicle. I woke up in my passenger seat, seat belt still on, with a massive pile of puke sitting in my lap and all over my shoes. Ugh.

Another was the following year at the University of Hawaii. Took a friend out for his 21st and got to a bar where the massive Samoan bouncer said if he pukes he gets to punch the guy.

I order him an AMF and a few other drinks. He takes the AMF, throws up, and immediately runs out of the bar. I didn't want to waste the alcohol so I downed the remaining three drinks and blacked out shortly after.

I woke up, staring at the sky. I looked around and saw I was on the roof of some apartment in Waikiki which is quite a walk from the bar by campus we drank at. No clue how I got there, was covered in burrs, and was missing a shoe.

The summer after my senior year of high school, I had two buddies going off to the Marines. So the Friday night before they were leaving we went to another buddies out in the country, had a bonfire and just pounded drinks for hours. At least a dozen beers and probably at least ten shots. I puked once that I remember, then stupidly had another shot and tried to drink another beer. Eventually blacked out and passed out on a lounger lawn chair. I woke up when it was just starting to get a bit of daylight soaking wet from dew. There was puke all over the ground to my right and I was missing a shoe.

I had to wake one of my buddies up as I was his ride and I had to be at work at 8:00. Should have called off, but thought I could make a go of it. My buddy puked out my window and down the side of my car on the way home, so that was awesome. It was my last summer at home and I got home around 6:30. My Mom was just about to leave for work, so I got an earful, but she was at least glad that I was safe and didn't drive drunk. I ate a couple pieces of toast and downed a big red gatorade thinking it would help calm my stomach, tried to hose the puke off the side of my car, and made it to work just barely on time. I only made it about an hour before I puked up that gatorade red toast in the bathroom. So I left early sick and went home to sleep it off.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT