ADVERTISEMENT

This right here is an example of why we need to go medieval..

I hope this piece of trash lives with the fear that child must have experienced wondering if he will be beaten, raped or shanked each and every day he is in prison for the rest of his life.

While I would be in favor of dragging this piece of shit behind the jail house and giving him a Colombian Necktie, I'm somewhat shocked that a couple of our resident Libs are advocating being drawn and quartered and rape.

Having a 2 1/2 year old girl, it is really hard for me to read shit like this. The guy should die in the slowest, most painful way possible. Give him the Richard Kuklinski treatment, tie him up in a cave and let the rats have him.

While I would be in favor of dragging this piece of shit behind the jail house and giving him a Colombian Necktie, I'm somewhat shocked that a couple of our resident Libs are advocating being drawn and quartered and rape.

I'm against the death penalty on a couple fronts, but sometimes prison justice runs its own course. It's basically nature playing itself out. I don't advocate lining up attackers or looking the other way, but bleep happens in prison all the time. If it happens to this guy, fine, whatever.

I'm against the death penalty on a couple fronts, but sometimes prison justice runs its own course. It's basically nature playing itself out. I don't advocate lining up attackers or looking the other way, but bleep happens in prison all the time. If it happens to this guy, fine, whatever.
I disagree.

Having a 2 1/2 year old girl, it is really hard for me to read shit like this. The guy should die in the slowest, most painful way possible. Give him the Richard Kuklinski treatment, tie him up in a cave and let the rats have him.
I just saw an interesting method on a TV series I'm watching. Guy was handcuffed to a post so he would be eaten by a bear.

"...bleep happens in prison all the time. If it happens to this guy, fine, whatever."

Like I said, I'm not going to promote it. And he'll likely be put in isolation for the most part as a safety measure. And if it happens, the person who does it should face the appropriate consequences. I just think there's some hope in there for people who are into the death penalty for the blood lust. I'm not.

THIS is what you find disturbing? Not the PoS who tortured a little girl for years? Wow.
Really?

There's no excuse for him.

And no excuse for us to endorse any behavior even slightly like his.

And no excuse for you to jump to the idiotic conclusion that I don't find his behavior totally uacceptable.

A lot of people parked their values at the door for this thread. But you didn't have to park your intelligence.

Reactions: Lurker1999
Really?

There's no excuse for him.

And no excuse for us to endorse any behavior even slightly like his.

And no excuse for you to jump to the idiotic conclusion that I don't find his behavior totally uacceptable.

A lot of people parked their values at the door for this thread. But you didn't have to park your intelligence.
This makes you more to the left than me. It doesn't make me unintelligent I want sick people like this guy eliminated from the planet. He gave up his humanity with what he did to that girl. He offers nothing to society. Nothing. If he dies, he dies. I wouldn't care how.

Yes, jumping to the conclusion that I don't find the perp's behavior disturbing makes you unintelligent.
No. I can see how you would read that but it was not meant. I meant to say "most disturbing". The original action is far more disturbing that our reactions to it. Clearly I wouldn't think YOU wouldn't be bothered by what the guy did.

Pro abortion and pro death penalty.
Half right.

As I've said before, you can judge how civilized a culture is (in part) by how few things are subject to the death penalty.

I don't think we are civilized enough to do away with it entirely, but it should be exceedingly rare.

The only class of behavior I personally think should result in the death penalty is public servants selling their office. And yet we live in a society where that is rampant and even legal. SMH

I would also make exceptions for extreme cases. This sounds like it qualifies.

But even when we decide to execute someone, their death should be as painless and gentle as we can manage. Not just out of consideration for the perp, but because that's the kind of people we should want to be.

No. I can see how you would read that but it was not meant. I meant to say "most disturbing". The original action is far more disturbing that our reactions to it. Clearly I wouldn't think YOU wouldn't be bothered by what the guy did.
OK. Thanks for clarifying. Because that's exactly how that read to me - and why I pushed back so hard.

Reactions: Tom Paris
I'm pro-life for the whole life.

I'm not going to advocate that we kill this guy or torture him. But if something does happen to him, I'm not going to find it all that tragic.

He not only didn't have empathy for a 4 year old child but he had the desire to harm and kill. When you can go that far over the edge my ability to empathize with you is lost. The only thing in my mind that makes it worth keeping you alive is that I want to be a better and more civilized being then you are. That's it.

When do you feel like that life starts?

Conception

Although I would say for legal purposes the beginnings of brain activity at about 6 weeks after conception make more sense.

I would refer you to my signature which clearly opposes both Capital Punishment AND Abortion. I've had it for a while now, yet it's amazing how many people don't read it and just classify me as a "lib" and assume that I'm ok with the state sanctioned murder of the unborn.

With regard to the prison justice angle, if he is raped and brutalized in prison aren't we just allowing the humanity to be taken from the inmates who are enforcing this prison justice? How is that fair to them? Why are we okay with allowing other humans to lose their hunanity in order to metre out justice that we as a society should be doing ourselves?

Either do the dirty work ourselves and administer the death penalty or subject this garbage to a life of solitary confinement in the smallest cell allowable with no amenities. Just put him in a padded room and watch him decend into madness. The torture of the mind would be the greatest torture of them all.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT