ADVERTISEMENT

This SS lady is getting crushed:

images

A rare moment where Republicans and dems (for the most part) are all grilling this broad. She can't answer any questions and has apparently turned over exactly zero items that have been demanded so far. Honestly, she's a perfect representation for thebuselessness of this administration overall.

Mayorkas needs to be drug out there too.

A rare moment where Republicans and dems (for the most part) are all grilling this broad. She can't answer any questions and has apparently turned over exactly zero items that have been demanded so far. Honestly, she's a perfect representation for thebuselessness of this administration overall.

Mayorkas needs to be drug out there too.
Maybe they'll impeach him again. lol

At this point I'll settle for public shaming. It's unfortunate that we live in a low honor society, especially in government. Zero accountability and they know that now.
You're telling me, patriot.

When someone's impeached twice, found liable for sexual assault, found guilty by a jury of 30-some felonies, and STILL allowed to run for president??? I agree, Zero accountability.

Looks like Mayorkas has figured it out as well.

I've beat them in an egg shoot at 100 yards with an AR. Probably the only thing that saved Trump was the cop that climbed up and hurried the shooter.
Counter point, he made the mistake guys with semi autos make and relied on volume. If he would have practiced with a single shot and known "I've got to make this shot and then I'm dead anyway" he likely makes the shot.

Why does this poor performance surprise any of us? The Federal Government is filled with people like this at the top that are poor leaders and in positions way beyond their capabilities. How would you like to be a career SS field agent and have to report to this? Joe should just can her ass immediately. She really should be nowhere near this investigation ... she is part of the problem.

If these maga **** twats refer to TFG as president trump one more time, my remote is going through the tv. Newsflash, trump will dump you as soon as your lips are off his orange mushroom

Why does this poor performance surprise any of us? The Federal Government is filled with people like this at the top that are poor leaders and in positions way beyond their capabilities. How would you like to be a career SS field agent and have to report to this? Joe should just can her ass immediately. She really should be nowhere near this investigation ... she is part of the problem.
The organization of any bureaucracy is very much like a septic tank: the really big chunks always rise to the top.

Reactions: Finance85
If these maga **** twats refer to TFG as president trump one more time, my remote is going through the tv. Newsflash, trump will dump you as soon as your lips are off his orange mushroom
oh, i don't know. i'm sorta in the camp of once you've earned that title, you keep it.

Reactions: Finance85
Great question:
" It's a metal building how did no one inside hear someone walking on that roof"
Not really. Newer metal buildings have either a drop ceiling with thick insulation batts laying on top of it or are insulated directly with spray foam. Add in the fact that the guy was probably crawling and it's not all that surprising.

Not really. Newer metal buildings have either a drop ceiling with insulation batts laying on top of it or are insulated directly with spray foam. Add in the fact that the guy was probably crawling and it's not all that surprising.
There is video of him walking and the roof is half rust covered. It's a decent question.

Why are they bothering. It’s obvious she can’t answer questions about an ongoing investigation but maga is making it seem like it’s a coverup.

The dems are getting their pound of flesh also.
Yeah. She needs to resign. But the grandstanding is stupid. It was a failure of security, not some deep state coverup. The usual maga whackos are feeding their base more fuel on the fire. Bobert asking for her personal phone (lol she basically said sure) to make it seem like Biden ordered the hit. They’re going to get people killed.

Yeah. She needs to resign. But the grandstanding is stupid. It was a failure of security, not some deep state coverup. The usual maga whackos are feeding their base more fuel on the fire. Bobert asking for her personal phone (lol she basically said sure) to make it seem like Biden ordered the hit. They’re going to get people killed.
Then she needs to be very concise with her answers.

Have you actually thought about what our world looks like if that little **** makes that shot? She needs to answer the questions, not get pissed they are tough.

Then she needs to be very concise with her answers.

Have you actually thought about what our world looks like if that little **** makes that shot? She needs to answer the questions, not get pissed they are tough.
Idk why she won’t just say I can’t comment on an active ongoing investigation.

Forget who did that before, I think Garland or Mueller. I mean it is a valid excuse.

You think the career field agents: (a) did a good job that day; and (b) got their orders from her?

She has to go because the buck stops with her, but she had little to nothing to do with the incompetence shown that day by career agents.

I'm sure you have. Yea, it can be done.

The rem 700 is a significantly more accurate platform than the AR chassis. And if you actually want to learn accurate shooting, semi autos are horrible for that.
Not with the product Remington is turning out at this point. A good barrel and high end 700 footprint action will get you down to 1/4 MOA, but the product straight from Remington is bad. Off the shelf Tikka is a much better bolt gun.

Last edited:
Idk why she won’t just say I can’t comment on an active ongoing investigation.

Forget who did that before, I think Garland or Mueller. I mean it is a valid excuse.
She probably should but the facts kinda of go against her there also. The crime scene has been cleaned, you may still have evolving information but playing dumb isn't gonna help. You are not gather much new information on day 10. The "Cia" knew that kids every detail before his body made it to the morgue.

Otherwise, what should then happen is an immediate, "ok, then leave and come back when you have the answers but at that time all questions need answered.

Why are they bothering. It’s obvious she can’t answer questions about an ongoing investigation but maga is making it seem like it’s a coverup.
If someone clearly isn't answering questions she should know the answer to, what would you think the reason is for doing that?

Not with the product Remington is turning out at this point. A good barrel and 700 footprint action will get you down to 1/4 MOA, but the product straight from Remington is garbage. I’d much rather buy a Tikka at this point.
*Own a t3 lite in .06 and love it.

Don't care, the 700 chassis is a much better option for high end accuracy than a AR platform. Sure if you want to take a 800 dollar rem and put it against a 3k DD set up the AR might give it a run. The moment you go dollar for dollar the 700 runs away.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT