ADVERTISEMENT

This team has responded to adversity time and time again.

HawkVic

HB MVP
Jun 22, 2003
After tough early losses to Texas and Cuse, Iowa came up big and beat UNC. After tough in-state losses, Iowa got off to a fine start in the BIG. After a 3 game BIG losing streak, Iowa thumped Maryland and Michigan. After 2 tough losses to MN and NW Iowa reeled off 6 straight BIG victories.

Now Iowa lost in the BIG tourney and people are writing them off again?

C'mon!! GO HAWKS!!

This post was edited on 3/13 10:46 AM by HawkVic

Iowa doesn't need momentum. Every time things have looked bleak this season, they have responded positively and they'll do the same in the NCAA.

GO HAWKS!!

What does momentum have to do with anything? I've seen teams win a conference tournament and get bounced early. I've seen a team go one and done and go on a huge run. If I'm not mistaken, Michigan made the NCAA finals after losing to Wisconsin.

We had won 6 straight coming in and lost. In the tournament it all depends who's hot for THAT night. Uthoff could go 5/6 from three or 1/8. What you have done in the past really has no impact unless you're emotionally shot somehow. I don't think we are.

Just playing for that up tight jerk of a coach is overcoming a lot ... Just wait until his skinny slow kids are starting , they get the Marble treatment go ahead and screw up I'll yell at the other guys

Originally posted by TheSeer2:
Just playing for that up tight jerk of a coach is overcoming a lot ... Just wait until his skinny slow kids are starting , they get the Marble treatment go ahead and screw up I'll yell at the other guys
Remind me where USC is projected to be seeded this postseason? Or when the next round of football sanctions will arrive?

This post was edited on 3/13 11:21 AM by wyohawk

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT