ADVERTISEMENT

***** Thread for Topics Not Deserving of their Own Thread *****

Reba McIntyre is a very accomplished musician, actress, and business woman...

Her voice and dialect make her sound like Cletus and Brandine from The Simpson's. How can you go on national TV for years and years and talk like that? I would be embarrassed to open my mouth until I could get that corrected.

Jenna Bush Hagar was talking about how nice it was to be with a group of guests from "the South".... She was the only one who spoke as if she actually completed 3rd grade.

(I didnt choose to watch, someone left the bedroom TV on NBC. What a shitty way to wake up)

Reba McIntyre is a very accomplished musician, actress, and business woman...

Her voice and dialect make her sound like Cletus and Brandine from The Simpson's. How can you go on national TV for years and years and talk like that? I would be embarrassed to open my mouth until I could get that corrected.

Jenna Bush Hagar was talking about how nice it was to be with a group of guests from "the South".... She was the only one who spoke as if she actually completed 3rd grade.

(I didnt choose to watch, someone left the bedroom TV on NBC. What a shitty way to wake up)

The Today show is comic gold. I have it on as background in the morning. They love weather stories, shark attacks, the British Royal Family, and stories about air travel.

68f693a1c6ce7748feaf81bfdf45bd07.jpg

House GQP Judiciary Committee held a traveling hearing in NYC yesterday. As one would expect, it was a clownshow.

House GOP brings circus to New York with hearing on crime

So rather than quitting posting here I am supposed to confront it and work at practicing right speech as well as right intent and right action.

I heard a band I liked on XM. A Rock Band. The Cold Stares.

Might have to check it out a bit more.

Finally the heat ended. I still prefer that over -40 wind chill.

Hope everyone has a good weekend

Switched to mushroom coffee, kos brand, the taste is very similar to unsweetened cocoa. So far the major benefits seem to be digestive health.

It doesn't hit like a good cup of coffee on a cold morning but it's a good change of pace.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT