ADVERTISEMENT

Tickets - Mini packs

hawkfeever

HR Heisman
Aug 5, 2016
I see they posted mini-packs available June 6. Choice of Penn State + any other two games OR Minnesota and any other 2 games. Assuming "any other 2 games" means excluding Penn State or Minnesota.

Nice I think I'm doing this this year. Home schedule is a little weaker this year, usually there is not as much of a choice for games in the 3 pack.

Nice I think I'm doing this this year. Home schedule is a little weaker this year, usually there is not as much of a choice for games in the 3 pack.
The other games available are Miami of Ohio,Middle Tennessee State, Rutgers, Illinois and Purdue. In previous years they would make you get Miami of Ohio or Middle Tennessee State. Then give you the choice of Rutgers Illinois or Purdue. Plus your big game.

The mini-pack price is very good. The seats, not so much. I called yesterday and asked about seat locations and was told it would be mostly sections 109, 110 and the south end zone. But if you don't mind those areas, you're in business.

The mini-pack price is very good. The seats, not so much. I called yesterday and asked about seat locations and was told it would be mostly sections 109, 110 and the south end zone. But if you don't mind those areas, you're in business.
I always sit in the south endzone. Love it.

I don't find those sections to be all that bad especially 109-110. The issue will be how high your seat is. My season ticket is in 109. Couple years I sold those tix only to buy much higher seats on the 50 (row 74ish) for the group that was coming. So I could sit with them. Give me my regular seats around the 30 any day of the week.

Got the 3-game mini-pack today. Seats for all 3 games are high up (row 69-70) in either section 104 or 107. Very pleased.

Reactions: ichawk24
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT