ADVERTISEMENT

NCAA Tournament Session 3 Thread

jmadden1998

HR All-American
Jan 26, 2017
We have 4 in the Quarterfinals and 5 in the Consis. Wrestling begins at 11am on ESPNU and individual mats available with an ESPN+ subscription.

Match ups

125 Ayala vs Spratley (Oklahoma St) Quarter
133 Teske vs Brown (Maryland) Consi of 16 #2
141 Woods vs McNeil (North Carolina) Quarter
149 Rathjen vs D’Emilio (Ohio St) Consi of 16 #2
157 Franek vs Teemer (Arizona St) Quarter
165 Caliendo vs Ramirez (Cornell) Quarter
174 Kennedy vs Murphy (Campbell) Consi of 16 #2
197 Glazier vs Little (Little Rock) Consi of 16 #2
285 Hill vs Catka (Virginia Tech) Consi of 16 #2

Most in the Quarter’s

Penn St 8
Nebraska 7
Iowa St 5
Michigan 5
NC State 5
Iowa 4
VA Tech 4
Arizona St 4
Ohio St 3
Missouri 3

This is where you will see the team scores start to separate. A win in the quarters means the worse the wrestler can finish is 6th. Each win also gets an advancement point. 6th place is worth 6 points so each win in the quarters will add 7 team points to the total plus any bonus.

No. Mats 1,2,7, & 8 are consis and mats 3-6 will be quarterfinals. All start at 11am. Drake will be first up on mat 5. Teske in the hole mat 1, and Woods in the hole mat 5
it's two rounds of consolation this morning...i think.

it's two rounds of consolation this morning...i think.
Yep. 2 rounds of consolations in each of the morning and night sessions today
Correct. I was responding to the poster asking if they run a round of consis before the quarters. They do not. They run simultaneously and then after the quarters they will run another round of consis.

Good Vibes Dancing GIF by Fleischer Studios

Drake and Spratley a lot of hand fighting and multiple stoppages for blood time. Scoreless after 1

Spratley takes down. Out in about 10 seconds. 1-0. Drake goes down to start the 3rd. Out quickly. 1-1.

I think they were early on that and it's gonna screw drake because he was still in great position to score

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT