ADVERTISEMENT

Tim Walz’ record in Minnesota

Shapiro did this and only gained in popularity:

Pretty big difference between “make half of government buildings run on solar power” and “eliminate all fossil fuels.”

That's an interesting spin on Walz taking 2 days to call up the National Guard.

And be sure to show a link that backs up your claim that the National Guard killed "peaceful protesters."

And when wrong on several accounts, I love how you crazy lefties throw in the racist bull shit.
What's funny is you took my view of how the right is presenting themselves and trying to claim that is what I think actually happened.

Reactions: Torg
So is the GOP really going to go with "Since he didn't move in with the national guard and start gunning people down he did a terrible job"? I guess he won't help Kamala get the racist cop vote.
This is a ridiculous take. There is a lot of room between “gun down protestors” and “sit back and do nothing for several days while bad actors riot, loot, and set fire to buildings.”

Pretty big difference between “make half of government buildings run on solar power” and “eliminate all fossil fuels.”
…by 2040. Weird how you conveniently left that out.
Follow along here, genius:

Step 1 - Minnesota and Minneapolis call on the Minneapolis PD to end warrior style training as it has escalated violence and civil unrest.

Step 2 - MAGA Minneapolis Police Union President, Bob Kroll, refuses and funds the training anyway.

Step 3 - This style of policing murders a man over a suspected non-violent offense. This escalates the tensions to a point that they boiled over into protests.

Step 4 - Protests devolve into riots, and Walz called in the Guard less than 48 hours later it when the police force couldn’t clean up its own mess.

Fran, your post about me is simple projection, from a sad and transparent little man.

F*ck them kids, amiright?

Eb90vNMU4AAjGHa.jpg:large
I'll make the connection for you.

So a federal program was defrauded by some citizens, Minnesota discovered it, the feds prosecuted it, and that hurts Tim Walz? Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You continue to be a joke, Fran. 😂

So far the Republican attacks are landing about as well as they did on Harris. This is beautiful!

You are just showing that you are nothing more than an ignorant dumb ass.

The 70 individuals (who fraudulently received the $250M) submitted the fake invoices to Feeding our Future, a non profit organization based in Minnesota. Feeding our Future THEN got reimbursed by the MN Dept of Education. The MN Dept of Education's funding for feeding children during the pandemic came from the U.S. Dept of Agriculture.

The MN Dept of Education was in charge of the oversite. Federal regulations required the MN Dept of Education to monitor and enforce Feeding Our Future's compliance with program requirements. The MN Dept of Education, of course, falls under MN Governor Tim Walz.

Since this program was funded by the federal government, it became a federal crime.

Anything else I need to educate you on, dumb ass?

You continue to be a joke, Menace.

Oh, and...

The MN Governor did a poor job in the aftermath of the George Floyd killing; there's no question about it.

Crime (looting, arson) and violence started getting really bad on Tues May 26, 2020, the day after George Floyd's death. Law enforcement was clearly outnumbered as stores were looted and set on fire. 2 days later, on May 28, 2020, the National Guard was finally activated by the MN Governor.

Because of Tim Walz's lack of leadership and not calling in the National Guard right away (as you will read, he was hesitating; meanwhile, law enforcement was clearly outnumbered by the rioters), many buildings in Minneapolis and St Paul burned to the ground.

The timeline:

Mon May 25, 2020:
George Floyd was killed

Tues May 26, 2020: Protests in Minneapolis begin, and the police use tear gas to break them up. That night, violent protests broke out in Minneapolis, as businesses were looted and buildings burned. Some demonstrators vandalized police vehicles with graffiti and targeted the precinct house where the 4 police officers (who had responded to the George Floyd incident) had been assigned.

e9ea5c-20200528-george-floyd-protest-cn-03.jpg

a54da5-20200527-george-floyd-protest-fire.jpg

Wed May 27, 2020:
Minneapolis Mayor calls Gov Walz, asking him to deploy the Minnesota National Guard to the streets of Minneapolis.

For the 2nd straight night, violent protests again broke out in Minneapolis, as businesses continued be be looted and buildings burned.

Thurs May 28, 2020: Minneapolis 3rd precinct police station is surrendered and evacuated and burns to the ground.

More than 1,000 buildings were burned or damaged in Minneapolis in the days after George Floyd’s murder.

The police station that was surrendered:

IMG_3613-1536x1152.jpg

Thurs May 28 and Fri May 29, 2020: Various businesses were vandalized and set on fire in St. Paul.

Thur May 28, 2020: The National Guard is finally activated by the Minnesota governor.

Sat May 30, 2020:
An 8 p.m. curfew is established. After 4 nights of chaos in Minneapolis, the Minneapolis mayor called on people to stay home. “What started as largely peaceful protests for George Floyd have turned to outright looting and domestic terrorism in our region,” he said on Twitter.

Story from KARE 11 TV, an NBC affiliate in Minneapolis:

On May 25, 2020 George Floyd was killed.

Two days later, Minneapolis Mayor Jacob Frey made a call to Gov. Tim Walz (the night of May 27), asking him to deploy the Minnesota National Guard to the streets of Minneapolis. That would've been a full 24 hours before the city evacuated the 3rd Precinct Police headquarters, surrendering to the rioters, allowing the police station to burn to the ground.

At 8:05 p.m. on May 27, the mayor's office asked, "What's happening? As far as the Guard." The mayor's aid responds, "He said Walz was hesitating."

The mayor's staff went as far as drafting an press release at 9:00 p.m. that same night, announcing that Frey was requesting the National Guard. That release was never sent. According to sources at City Hall, Mayor Frey didn't want to appear like he was using the media to pressure Walz.

Officers from the Minnesota State Patrol, DNR and other state agencies were already on the ground across the Twin Cities working in support of local police operations, but they were outnumbered.

Sources:

Fran...
Stfu.

This is a ridiculous take. There is a lot of room between “gun down protestors” and “sit back and do nothing for several days while bad actors riot, loot, and set fire to buildings.”

The timeline is clear.

May 26, 2020: Looting and arson started.

May 28, 2020: Tim Walz finally called up the National Guard because law enforcement was clearly outnumbered.

May or may not have met him in my last two years attached to MN NG in law school. CSB

I think it is a prudent pick for some reasons. MN is a pretty blue state. So clearly this pick was not to just carry a state. Minnesota is this "Weird" way of producing VP picks.

You are just showing that you are nothing more than an ignorant dumb ass.

The 70 individuals (who fraudulently received the $250M) submitted the fake invoices to Feeding our Future, a non profit organization based in Minnesota. Feeding our Future THEN got reimbursed by the MN Dept of Education. The MN Dept of Education's funding for feeding children during the pandemic came from the U.S. Dept of Agriculture.

The MN Dept of Education was in charge of the oversite. Federal regulations required the MN Dept of Education to monitor and enforce Feeding Our Future's compliance with program requirements. The MN Dept of Education, of course, falls under MN Governor Tim Walz.

Since this program was funded by the federal government, it became a federal crime.

Anything else I need to educate you on, dumb ass?

You continue to be a joke, Menace.
Interesting way of saying I was right about everything I said.

You:
YWBBKEQ.jpg

That's an interesting spin on Walz taking 2 days to call up the National Guard.
You have omitted (intentionally or not) that 60 - 80 state troopers were called one day after the riots began. In hindsight it's obvious now that that wasn't going to be enough and that's on Walz. But who knew this was to escalate as quickly and widely as it did? Did you?

Last edited:
Reactions: mnHawk8
Don't f around with an enlisted person. I've told some friends and clients that wanted to join and become officers, "fine, but don't mess with your non-coms because you will eventually get burnt"

I am an ignorant dumb ass who does not live in Minnesota. In actuality, I know nothing about what went on in late May, 2020 in Minneapolis/St Paul. I also know nothing about what went on during the Feeding our Future, $250M fraud; I just make shit up as I go and hope everyone believes it. Bottom line, I am just a sad, pathetic, and transparent little man hoping that you like my posts.

Finally, you are honest for a change.

• Haha
Reactions: Menace Sockeyes
the one guy she should get to throw in the towel on the campaign, the lights are out, party over. she just got tossed from the bus, soon to be run over by the bus. this is sabotage and I am all for it!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT