ADVERTISEMENT

Tim Walz DUI

Retired Sgt. Major Joseph Eustice said Walz “fulfilled his duty. He was a great soldier. When he chose to leave, he had every right to leave.”

Vs

"You can do anything. ... Grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything."

What's your definition of valor?
You don't seem to be able to identify where the problem is, hint, it's after that.

He retired honorably.

You don't seem to be able to identify where the problem is, hint, it's after that.

He retired honorably.
Ok, this is a fair point taken. And I'm not saying Walz is superman by any means. What is blowing my brain up is the attacks on Walz coming from the same people who support someone like Trump. How any reasonable person could compare the rap sheets of Trump and Walz and come to the conclusion that Walz has somehow committed worse offenses is beyond me.

Ok, this is a fair point taken. And I'm not saying Walz is superman by any means. What is blowing my brain up is the attacks on Walz coming from the same people who support someone like Trump. How any reasonable person could compare the rap sheets of Trump and Walz and come to the conclusion that Walz has somehow committed worse offenses is beyond me.
With great power comes great responsibility.

Trump doesn't have the "power" of a military record on his background.

With great power comes great responsibility.

Trump doesn't have the "power" of a military record on his background.
Right, because Trump chose not to step foot in that realm of power. Trump has stepped foot in many other realms of power - namely wealth and celebrity power that he has abused.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT