ADVERTISEMENT

Title 42 Expiration Day Thread

Since Title whatever expired, did all the illegals take our jobs and rape us with the fentanyl?

Probably because the numbers are still at record levels....I guess "controlling the border" is getting it under 10k a day.
^^^^^^

Thinks there's just a couple of doors at a tiny little 20 yard section of the border for people to walk through. Again, Ted Cruz was at the border almost immediately after Biden took office, freaking people like you out about migrants. Ted knows how dumb Americans, especially the Republican base, are and how easy it is to get them stirred up. He. Was. There. Weeks. After. Biden. Took. Office. Creating drama. And here we are. Hook, line, and sinker.

Reactions: ParkerHawk
Which was a massive increase to previous years...but but Biden. Also, I need for you guys to decide if border encounters are good or bad and then we can go from there. It's idiotic to act like the border hasn't been an issue for your entire life.
Data is only as good as the source. Do you understand the concepts of reliability and validity when making an oberservation?

If I want to go see how many plastic bottle wash up on an island and I build a trap which catches every bottle having a "high" number is bad.

If I build a shitty trap and there are 4 bottles sitting outside of the trap when I go to collect my data, and log 0, having a low number is bad.

Hope this helps.

^^^^^^

Thinks there's just a couple of doors at a tiny little 20 yard section of the border for people to walk through. Again, Ted Cruz was at the border almost immediately after Biden took office, freaking people like you out about migrants. Ted knows how dumb Americans, especially the Republican base, are and how easy it is to get them stirred up. He. Was. There. Weeks. After. Biden. Took. Office. Creating drama. And here we are. Hook, line, and sinker.
I'm not freaked out about migrants. I think a controlled border is important. I also think folks should have to go through the immigration process...my wife did.

I don't think folks should get to the head of line because they crossed illegally.

Yes...R's are using this politically.

Just like the D's did under Trump.

There were a record number of border crossing deaths last year....where's AOC? Where are the Dems...if you can't see that both sides use this as a political football depending on which party controls the oval office I don't know what to tell you.

You're not laughing. You're pissed the chaos didn't happen. But keep up the charade.
My grandfather has a home in brownsville, you are actively seeing a guy in Arizona talk about what he is seeing on here so I know you have the information also. Choosing to bury your head and declare victory doesn't actually mean you won anything.

New York is now having tondeal with removing veterans from public housing to hold immigrants and more are on the way. I might start calling you/cainer the ostrich from now on.

I'm not freaked out about migrants. I think a controlled border is important. I also think folks should have to go through the immigration process...my wife did.

I don't think folks should get to the head of line because they crossed illegally.

Yes...R's are using this politically.

Just like the D's did under Trump.

There were a record number of border crossing deaths last year....where's AOC? Where are the Dems...if you can't see that both sides use this as a political football depending on which party controls the oval office I don't know what to tell you.

Except the D's were pissed the party of life was fine with separating HUMAN FAMILIES. Slightly different. THAT's what AOC was pissed about.

I have also said MULTIPLE TIMES that this is one of a couple "both sides" issues that I have. The border has, like the Middle East, been a thing my entire life. Absolutely both sides need to sit down and figure out what needs to be done to solve this going forward - or as others say - enforce the laws, if that's the actual solution.

Reactions: binsfeldcyhawk2
I'd like to know where these people end up say 6 months, 2 years, 5 years, etc. from now?

They come here with very little clothes and money, maybe not even speak English, how can they possibly end up being an asset to this country?

Yes, our great great whatever did it why can't they. Different times if you ask me.

Why do I have a feeling the government (tax payers) are going to be on the hook for these immigrants for a LONG time?

I sure hope I'm wrong and that's not the case.

Got to thinking, I bet I could start a pretty successful youtube channel that follows the life of an immigrant (and family) that just came into the US.

I think it would be fascinating and really educational for both sides of the aisle.

Except the D's were pissed the party of life was fine with separating HUMAN FAMILIES. Slightly different. THAT's what AOC was pissed about.

How's AOC with Biden's current +/- 1,700 dead immigrant body count?,... she pissed about that?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT