ADVERTISEMENT

Today...

Last I checked, those ladies weren't the Veep!
"This may seem dumb to some of you but it's a really big deal for me and for my daughters to see women in positions of power traditionally dominated by men. "

I am guessing this is what he was referring too. Didn't seem that difficult to understand

Reactions: Torg
Last I checked, those ladies weren't the Veep!

First female elected as Iowa governor. First female Iowan elected to Congress. I’d say that’s a big deal and worthy of mention.

Face it, the OP’s emotions have everything to do with the political party that these women come from, not the mere fact that that they are women.

First female elected as Iowa governor. First female Iowan elected to Congress. I’d say that’s a big deal and worthy of mention.

Face it, the OP’s emotions have everything to do with the political party that these women come from, not the mere fact that that they are women.

Hey Birch, is this true? Maybe let her say this instead offfff idk spewing your bullshit like always.

Did birch disregard them? Didn't look like it to me.

Also...you brought up MMM and Hinson, yet failed to mention Axne and Finkenauer. Hmm.

Hey Birch, is this true? Maybe let her say this instead offfff idk spewing your bullshit like always.

of course it's not but Northern won't let facts stop him. He feels the need to regularly remind us what an asshole he is. Women have held elected office at state and local levels my whole life but never as Vice President. And Reynolds and Ernst are not role models I would encourage my daughters to follow

jtidgodes6s5igswxokf
I’ve seen this several times, and I’m not sure what it means. Please help?

And Reynolds and Ernst are not role models I would encourage my daughters to follow

Sorry. I’m all about you OP. Great moment. But this now makes it stupid. Didn’t Kamala blow her way to the top in San Fran and make a living throwing minorities in jail for smoking weed?

Is that some sort of great thing to role model after compared to a distinguished military career of Ernst, regardless of her current idiocy.

You just made Northern right, BTW.

You never disappoint.

Sorry. I’m all about you OP. Great moment. But this now makes it stupid. Didn’t Kamala blow her way to the top in San Fran and make a living throwing minorities in jail for smoking weed?

Is that some sort of great thing to role model after compared to a distinguished military career of Ernst, regardless of her current idiocy.

No, Kamala didn't sleep her way to the top. She did send lots of people to jail. It's no secret that I'm no fan of Joni but her military service may be the only redeemable thing about her.

Lol.

Dude you are replying to is weird. Like really effing weird.

Sad part it only seem to go downhill (like way down) over the last year. I rather enjoyed some of their responses before that. Such a clever handle too.

FAU....maybe you have Harris confused with Nancy Reagan?

...is the last day a woman has never been vice president.

The next time President Biden addresses a joint session of Congress, two women will be seated behind him.

This may seem dumb to some of you but it's a really big deal for me and for my daughters to see women in positions of power traditionally dominated by men.
I am a 50 year-old white dude ... Long overdue ... I am tired of only seeing other older white dudes in positions of power ... We need new blood and fresh ideas ...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT