ADVERTISEMENT

Today's GOP

Why does the left hate states rights? I think the values and priorities of people living in Alabama are different from those living in California so why to leftists believe everyone has to think alike?

Do the congress people take an oath of office to the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, or to a specific state. How about members of the military, or presidents?

Why does the left hate states rights? I think the values and priorities of people living in Alabama are different from those living in California so why to leftists believe everyone has to think alike?
Goddamn I’m beyond tired of your absolute stupidity. My example is Lindsay Graham over the last week. Wherever the eff you get your info it isn’t in reality.

Reactions: Ree4 and MitchLL
So...imagine an interracial couple married in one State and they eventually move to a State outlawing interracial marriage?

How's that work?

I, too, am sick and fvcking tired of the Radical Right attempting to return this country to the 1800s.

Make em pay in November.

Come on @abby97 , this is 100% racist, we don’t need this, it makes you look really bad, be better

• Haha
Reactions: SoProudNole
None of this helps fight inflation. Feelings & facts aren't mutually exclusive.

Excited to see republicans straighten out this mess by first, taking back both chambers.

• Haha
Reactions: unsubstantiated
Leaves out the part of the "United" states of America. Just stop legislating social laws at the state or federal level. I expect a level of basic human rights anywhere I live in this country if it's truly free. The Christian version of Sharia law shouldn't be applied anywhere.

I’ll have beers with just about anybody. I will not, however, have beers with human pieces of shit. This thread affirms Abby’s on my “would not have a beer with” list. Soz brospeh…work on yourself and maybe someday you’ll be back in good standing.

ChiefFaintEyra-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
There is nothing that I can say that will appease the anti American left, but I will say this. The left recently has made it's mission to claim the right is anti democratic. It has been echoed ad nauseam as a talking point to scare voters in November. However, when an issue comes up that the left is passionate about, they are hell bent trying to make sure it's fate isn't left to the voters. So who is really anti democratic? We can't leave abortion to the voters! We can't leave any issue that we might lose on to the voters. The senator on the video never said he wanted to make interracial marriage illegal, not once. (but I'm sure most on this board didn't bother to watch the entire clip) He alluded to the fact that states rights are codified in the Constitution and thus those are the rules we must play by.

There is nothing that I can say that will appease the anti American left, but I will say this. The left recently has made it's mission to claim the right is anti democratic. It has been echoed ad nauseam as a talking point to scare voters in November. However, when an issue comes up that the left is passionate about, they are hell bent trying to make sure it's fate isn't left to the voters. So who is really anti democratic? We can't leave abortion to the voters! We can't leave any issue that we might lose on to the voters. The senator on the video never said he wanted to make interracial marriage illegal, not once. (but I'm sure most on this board didn't bother to watch the entire clip) He alluded to the fact that states rights are codified in the Constitution and thus those are the rules we must play by.
So, you do support bans on interracial marriages?

What I find sad is this entire post was started by dishonest Marxist reporter in an attempt to trap this senator. There was no way the senator would have been able to answer the question in a fashion that would satisfy the questioner. A typical straw man ploy to try and discredit the 10th amendment. "What if a state said black people can't marry white people?" Where has that law been proposed in 2022? Stop with the attempted BS if you can't be honest about your intentions then keep still.

Even worse, it makes the claims about the Right being racist ... a little bit more accurate.
That was the entire point of the original question wasn't it? A back handed way to try and discredit the 10th amendment and Republicans when in reality the left in 2022 are the true racists. Who called Tim Scott an Uncle Tom? or Clarence Thomas? or more recently Nikki Haley? CLUE, it wasn't the right.

No. No. No. See how easy that was to directly answer the question. Now, you go.
I don't believe the government should be able to tell anyone who they can and can't marry. But that wasn't the real point of the original question was it?

Please explain why the left doesn't trust the American people to vote on any issue that they feel is important? Why does the left hate democracy?

• Haha
Reactions: Tom Paris
I don't believe the government should be able to tell anyone who they can and can't marry. But that wasn't the real point of the original question was it?

Please explain why the left doesn't trust the American people to vote on any issue that they feel is important? Why does the left hate democracy?
Should we vote on basic human rights?

Reactions: 3boysmom and Ree4
Should we vote on basic human rights?
Any human right specifically protected in the Constitution need not be voted on. (the 1st and 14th amendments are clear examples of human rights detailed in the Constitution) Any right not specifically mentioned in the Constitution should be voted on by the people, that is democracy.

Do I get paid for educating leftists on the board who attended an inadequate public school?

Who feels that “it’s important”? Being allowed to drive is important. Should we be voting on that? How about wearing shoes? That’s important as well.

Just because there are shitty people out there mad about shit that has nothing to do with them, doesn’t mean they should get to vote on other peoples happiness. Let’s let Atlanta vote on whether or not white people should be allowed to eat after 10am. Eating is important, right?

Any human right specifically protected in the Constitution need not be voted on. (the 1st and 14th amendments are clear examples of human rights detailed in the Constitution) Any right not specifically mentioned in the Constitution should be voted on by the people, that is democracy.

Do I get paid for educating leftists on the board who attended an inadequate public school?
So, you don’t support gay marriage, interracial marriage, etc. because they aren’t specifically mentioned? Do you support the right to privacy in your own home? Privacy isn’t specifically mentioned in the Constitution.

Because we are the United States of America, with the emphasis on United, and every citizen of the United States of America should have equal rights, no matter what percentage of knuckledragging trumpbaggers are in Iowa, Alabama, or South Carolina as in comparison to California.

So, you don’t support gay marriage, interracial marriage, etc. because they aren’t specifically mentioned? Do you support the right to privacy in your own home? Privacy isn’t specifically mentioned in the Constitution.
Why do you hate the Constitution? Are you in favor of abolishing it in a revolution? What other rights and protections do you find offensive?

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT