ADVERTISEMENT

Top 16 WBB Reveal on Feb 29th: Iowa was the #7 OVERALL SEED and would have faced #1 OVERALL SEED South Carolina in the Elite 8

was it 2 years ago we were on course to meet in the NCAA Tournament but we lost to Creighton & then ISU lost to Creighton?
Yeah, Caitlin's sophomore year. Creighton was the try hard team that got hot from 3, and we decided to turtle up and not make any shot we threw at the ocean-sized hoop (meaning we missed a sh** ton of VERY makeable shots...........)

Just over 24 hours until the official bracket comes out.

I still think it's safe to say that Iowa will get the #2 overall seed and won’t have to play South Carolina until the National Championship game.

Just over 24 hours until the official bracket comes out.

I still think it's safe to say that Iowa will get the #2 overall seed and won’t have to play South Carolina until the National Championship game.
Of the 8 and 9 seeds appearing on the various bracketologies, hoping Iowa can avoid Tennessee (height), Princeton (would be under seeded), and ISU. The ESPN bracketology with FSU and Alabama in Iowa City seems ok.

Of the 8 and 9 seeds appearing on the various bracketologies, hoping Iowa can avoid Tennessee (height), Princeton (would be under seeded), and ISU. The ESPN bracketology with FSU and Alabama in Iowa City seems ok.

It will be interesting to see if this is what it ends up being....

ALBANY 2​

IOWA CITY​

1 IOWA
16 Sacred Heart/Holy Cross

8 Florida State
9 Alabama

Good story.

Lots of questions heading into tonight's official NCAA Tournament selections (7 p.m. CT, ESPN).

The ESPN Bracketologist is very confident that Iowa & South Carolina with get the top 2 overall seeds.

Where does the 12 person Selection Committee put Virginia Tech? Elizabeth Kitley, the 3x ACC Player of the Year, went down with a knee injury in the reg season finale and hasn't played since.

Here is the latest ESPN Bracketology.

See below. Does the ESPN bracketologist (Charlie Creme) have the top 16 teams in the right spots?

Will Iowa avoid LSU & UConn in their regional?

I am thankful that Ohio State took our place in the Albany 1 regional (we were stuck there on Feb 29 and obviously worked our way out).

Iowa is in great shape, imo, if this is how the top 16 ends up; if both teams keep winning, Iowa would not face #1 overall seed South Carolina until the NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME! Just don't tell @EvilMonkeyInTheCloset ;)

The 4 Brackets & Top 16 Teams per ESPN:

Albany 1
1. South Carolina
2. Ohio State

3. Oregon State
4. Virginia Tech

Portland 4
1. USC
2. Texas
3. NC State
4. Indiana

Portland 3
1. Stanford
2. LSU
3. UCONN
4. Gonzaga

Albany 2
1. IOWA

2. UCLA
3. Notre Dame
4. Colorado

The Full 68 team Bracket as of Now:

I don’t get ESPN. I’d rather not burn my free week on the bracket reveal show , but is that my best free option?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT