ADVERTISEMENT

Top Gun 2 Trailer

Why? The same marvel idiots will be at this one. The dumber the movie, the more people like it. It will still flop gun.
LOL

Such a broad-brush generalization. It's possible to enjoy a mindless summer blockbuster, a Sci-Fi fantasy AND Apokolips Apocalypse Now.

Why? The same marvel idiots will be at this one. The dumber the movie, the more people like it. It will still flop gun.
Then go watch one of those drama’s full of intellectually stimulating dialogue that critics love and everybody else thinks is dull and boring.

Reactions: alaskanseminole

Wow! The reviews look amazing

I folded my arms and prepared for the worst. Two hours later, I was scribbling down words like “Whoa!”, “Exciting!” and “Bullseye!!”

A much better film than its predecessor was, and much better than it needs to be overall.

See it on the biggest screen possible. Then see it again.

A breathless, gravity and logic-defying sequel.

Top Gun: Maverick is pure movie magic that accomplishes the rare feat of improving upon the original.

Here is a negative review:
Tom Cruise's 'Top Gun: Maverick' is an audio/visual treat and generally well-made summer blockbuster even as it becomes a 'Rise Of Skywalker'-style nostalgic ode to itself.

Reactions: alaskanseminole
sip-tea.gif

I can't believe how much I'm looking forward to this movie. It was so cool to rip on Top Gun when I was a teen. Maddox.xmission (the original online alpha) did it. South Park guys made fun of Tom Cruise/Scientology. Saw the trailer for this when I saw Batman a month or two ago and was actually sort of bummed that I'll be traveling when this premiers and I'll have to wait until I get back to Iowa.

Reactions: JupiterHawk
I can't believe how much I'm looking forward to this movie. It was so cool to rip on Top Gun when I was a teen. Maddox.xmission (the original online alpha) did it. South Park guys made fun of Tom Cruise/Scientology. Saw the trailer for this when I saw Batman a month or two ago and was actually sort of bummed that I'll be traveling when this premiers and I'll have to wait until I get back to Iowa.

Checked the theater for the Thursday opening night showing and seats are sold out.

Reddit has a thread saying the credits has a scene where Maverick meats Tony Stark for a future crossover into Marvel universe.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT