ADVERTISEMENT

Top Gun: Maverick is changing lives

SoProudNole

HR Legend
Jan 19, 2004
A police officer in Australia pointed a gun at his coworker and threatened to shoot him after the colleague threatened to reveal spoilers from Top Gun: Maverick. Sydney cop Dominic Gaynor, 30, pleaded guilty Thursday to carrying a firearm with disregard for the complainant’s safety.

According to court documents, fellow officer Morgan Royston, 26, saw the Tom Cruise blockbuster in May and then told Gaynor the following day: “I’ll spoil it for you.” In response, Gaynor allegedly said: “Don’t spoil the movie” and “I’ll shoot you.” Gaynor then took out his Glock and pointed it “in the vicinity” of Morgan and “held it stationary for five seconds.”

Gaynor allegedly laughed throughout the incident and did not have his finger on the trigger, with his lawyer describing the stunt as “tomfoolery” which went “awry.” Gaynor was given a community correction order, 100 hours of community service, and a recorded conviction.

Link

What they left out of the story was that fellow officer Morgan Royston screamed: “Spoiler???? The dramatic attack plan was basically a rip-off of the battle plan to destroy the Death Star in ‘A New Hope’!!!!!”

Certainly punishable by death.

Reactions: LuciousBDragon
I saw it opening night.

Later, my buddy asked me how it was without any spoilers. All I said was “Death Star.”

That guy saw it a couple weeks later and said “yup.”

CSB

Reactions: IACub
I once was around an asshole who knew I was taping the Iowa - Penn State game and deliberately told me the score and laughed. I damn near made it the whole day avoiding college football/scores. Huge dick move. I wouldn't have mourned had he been run over by a golf cart that day.

I once was around an asshole who knew I was taping the Iowa - Penn State game and deliberately told me the score and laughed. I damn near made it the whole day avoiding college football/scores. Huge dick move. I wouldn't have mourned had he been run over by a golf cart that day.

The Simpsons GIF by MOODMAN

What they left out of the story was that fellow officer Morgan Royston screamed: “Spoiler???? The dramatic attack plan was basically a rip-off of the battle plan to destroy the Death Star in ‘A New Hope’!!!!!”

Certainly punishable by death.
Yeah but maverick hasn’t been bullseying womprats in a t-16

I saw it opening night.

Later, my buddy asked me how it was without any spoilers. All I said was “Death Star.”

That guy saw it a couple weeks later and said “yup.”

CSB
you know what I like that dude who waves the stick and gets the people to make the music in their metal bits and wood bits but danger zone would have been good in Star Wars.

You should have bought him a beer if it was this year's Iowa/PSU game. He would have saved you 4 hours.

You should have bought him a beer if it was this year's Iowa/PSU game. He would have saved you 4 hours.
The Institute of Medicine estimates that 50–70 million Americans have a chronic sleep disorder

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT