ADVERTISEMENT

Tourney talk

IACentralHawk73

All-Conference
Mar 5, 2015
Losing to Penn State was bad, maybe our worst game all year. But is it too crazy to think that we might try to focus more come time to play next week?

I don't know what will happen, I just know when we shoot like crap we don't look too formidable and when we shoot decent we can be a pretty solid club. I'm hoping the shooting comes around next week.

As long as they don't play scared. Go out there and have FUN. This team gets too uptight sometimes.

Let's hope Aaron White can lead this team to its first NCAA tournament win (or 2) since.....GULP!!.....Reggie Evans and Luke Recker!

Really need a tourney win to bolster our resume to 2016 recruiting class. It's looking ugly for the Hawks after next season otherwise. I like Fran and would hate to,see this program devolve into Lickliter Dark Ages.

But we can end this cycle with ONE tourney victory and hopefully be a perennial tourney team like we were under Dr Tom---even if we'll never be a top 15 program

And on another positive note, it was nice to see some old friends back to posting again. It was getting monotonous seeing the same posters game after game during the win streak. Happy some folks remember how to keyboard.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT