jmadden1998

HR All-American
Jan 26, 2017
Lee 1
Desanto 3
Murin 9
Lugo 4
Young 2
Marinelli 6 (1 Joseph 2 Wick 3 McFadden 4 White 5 Shields)
Kemerer 2
Wilcke 9
Warner 5
Cassioppi 12

Team 2

Wouldn't put to much stock in the Track rankings.Theyve mistakes all over the rankings guys at wrong weights. At a quick glance 149 was only weight I saw that didn't have a mistake meaning all the guys in the weight will be at that weight and competing

Lee 1
Desanto 3
Murin 9
Lugo 4
Young 2
Marinelli 6 (1 Joseph 2 Wick 3 McFadden 4 White 5 Shields)
Kemerer 2
Wilcke 9
Warner 5
Cassioppi 12

Team 2

If I had to sign up for it now, i think i would take 3 in the finals.

Desanto can beat anybody. Murin as borderline AA is reasonable, hope he hits the next gear this year.

Lugo at 4 seems highly dependent on matchups.

Young is a contender, so is Marinelli. He's lost a couple tough ones at nationals, but hes as good as anyone at that weight.

No idea what to expect from kem.. I think taking second after missing a year and moving up 2 weights would be amazing.

Can't really argue with where Cash or Warner is at. Would hope Cass ends up higher than R12.

Reactions: el dub and IRONBIRD
Do I believe Bull is better than 6th, absolutely, but if Marinelli moves up, does Lee have to be below Rivera to be consistent? Can’t get too worked up about a guy being ranked behind guys who in fact finished ahead of him.

Do I believe Bull is better than 6th, absolutely, but if Marinelli moves up, does Lee have to be below Rivera to be consistent? Can’t get too worked up about a guy being ranked behind guys who in fact finished ahead of him.
Cenzo didn’t win it last year though, Lee did. Bad comparison. And Lee is 2-2 against Rivera whereas Marinelli is 2-0 against Jospeh. I don’t think anybody would have too big of a problem putting Marinelli at second behind 3x finalist Joseph but certainly not 6th. 2nd or 3rd seems more appropriate to me. But then again, they’re just rankings. Marinelli went in the tourney as the one seed and Look at how he got rewarded with that draw. Sheesh! Rankings don’t matter as much as your draw, apparently.

The Bull rankings are B.S.
I think Terry Brands said it best... you get what you earn. The preseason rankings are almost always based on where you’ve placed in prior NCAA’s. He’s earned his pre season ranking by where he’s placed at NCAA’s the past 2 seasons. By the end of the season the bull will have beat all or most of those guys and be at the top of the rankings where he belongs but until then it is what it is.

I think Terry Brands said it best... you get what you earn. The preseason rankings are almost always based on where you’ve placed in prior NCAA’s. He’s earned his pre season ranking by where he’s placed at NCAA’s the past 2 seasons. By the end of the season the bull will have beat all or most of those guys and be at the top of the rankings where he belongs but until then it is what it is.
This is true. The Bull has underperformed the last two years at NCAAs...after having excellent regular season results. 6th seems right until he proves otherwise.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT