ADVERTISEMENT

Transfer Portal Comings and Goings

GunnerHawk

HR All-American
Mar 16, 2014
The usual suspects are at the top of the transfer portal merry-go-round. Colorado at the top. The BIG team that caught my eye was Purdue. They have 8 incoming from the portal and 18 leaving. A lot of turnover. Interestingly, 3-4 WR's leaving (Burke leVing for Okie).. I was surprised to see Love transfer there from Illinois.

Will be interesting to see what happens to the Hawks after the bowl game. So far, Thompson is the only departure that I wish had stayed.

Depending on players leaving for the NFL or staying could really impCt activity in the portal. DB, WR and OL seem to be an area of need. LBer possibly, depending on Higgins and Jackson.

The usual suspects are at the top of the transfer portal merry-go-round. Colorado at the top. The BIG team that caught my eye was Purdue. They have 8 incoming from the portal and 18 leaving. A lot of turnover. Interestingly, 3-4 WR's leaving (Burke leVing for Okie).. I was surprised to see Love transfer there from Illinois.

Will be interesting to see what happens to the Hawks after the bowl game. So far, Thompson is the only departure that I wish had stayed.

Depending on players leaving for the NFL or staying could really impCt activity in the portal. DB, WR and OL seem to be an area of need. LBer possibly, depending on Higgins and Jackson.
Wish we could get the Mich State TE.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT