ADVERTISEMENT

Treigning Lab

Hey, I remember when most of the folks here said all the NLWC guys who used the Treigning Lab were on steroids

CJrKrfIVEAAVF0D.png

I bet you could think of lots of wrestling programs that "need" it more than Iowa.
I’m sure but Non that I care about.
Wrestlers in general, especially from the old school way of training curls and chest presses need more rotational movement, full body integrated movements that allows them to move and roll quickly, aka funk.

Hey, I remember when most of the folks here said all the NLWC guys who used the Treigning Lab were on steroids

Until the NCAA starts taking testing seriously, you're at a disadvantage if you're not taking PEDs while all of your opponents are.

Cael messed up by not negotiating with the mad scientist Sam Calavitta that he not work with other NCAA wrestling teams.

Who specifically was saying that?
And if you think none of these guys would come up positive for some additives, you’re an idiot
If you use the search bar at the top, enter "Treigning Lab" you will find five pages of results and your answer. Most referencing PSU use. Good for Iowa trying a different method. if there is a better way, shame on someone for not trying it.

Last edited:
I have never heard about roid use from PSU but not that i have heard it i am 100% positive it is true and will be posting it on twitter under every PSU post that I see.. Thank you Cesspool!

Reactions: el dub
People who know nothing about PEDs should not comment about them. I love how people throw around the word steroids. We are 50 years past “steroids” Arnold did “steroids” there are many many other additives that athletes can and do utilize. Not all of them, but probably more then you would think.

Until the NCAA starts taking testing seriously, you're at a disadvantage if you're not taking PEDs while all of your opponents are.

Cael messed up by not negotiating with the mad scientist Sam Calavitta that he not work with other NCAA wrestling teams.
Cael only had a 5 year exclusive with Sam. Plus he is a little upset with all the noodle arm guys like Bo, Messenbrink, Davis and Haines.

My guess is the great Krailore used HGH. That is why his head and face look the way they do. Most have NO idea about him after college. He had to gain significant size and strength to win internationally. The fact that he only did one O tells a lot!!!

• Haha
Reactions: NitFan53
My guess is the great Krailore used HGH. That is why his head and face look the way they do. Most have NO idea about him after college. He had to gain significant size and strength to win internationally. The fact that he only did one O tells a lot!!!
He was in a hurry to start coaching because he loves the taste of Iowa tears.

You dope. Cael won the Olympics at 84 kg which is 185 lbs. His previous NCAA title was at 197 lbs. Do you have any weight LOSS HGH?

He was never suspected of "additives".
Didn't need to.
He was just that good.

Reactions: el dub
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT