ADVERTISEMENT

Trouble in Minnesota?

I think he is a bit over the top as well but i have never played for him. What these past players are complaining about suggests they are exactly the type of player that shouldnt be there. I respect coaches who want to teach life lessons and have a system in order to acheive success. Its hard to breed comraderie, discipline, trust and a winning culture.
Our world is pussified sadly.
This. Its easy to see that many of these coaches have tried to follow a culture based system similar to what KF established 25 years ago. Several of them even said that Iowa is their model. Not OSU and M of course. They get the 5 star guys and then just toss them if they don't produce, but the Minny's and Indiana's, NW, Purdue, etc...

See the story i posted immediately above.

PJ says this: "This is a similar story that gets peddled every single year, and the majority of the players had been dismissed or removed from our football team.''
I think what PJ meant was that the author of this article has written essentially they same article about him 3 or 4 times now over the past several years. The whole situation seems odd to me but 2 things seem very clear: 1) journalism in this country is on life support and 2) we are raising a generation of snow flakes. The article seems to have succeeded in putting an obscure sports site front and center at least in the short term and generating clicks it wouldn’t otherwise be receiving.

See the story i posted immediately above.

PJ says this: "This is a similar story that gets peddled every single year, and the majority of the players had been dismissed or removed from our football team.''
Fleck's version is they were "removed" or "dismissed"?

Is that code for "players left because they couldn't stand my "schtick"?
I think the Fleckster is probably gay and his "marriage" is cover.
NTTAWWT

Big old nothing burger. Doesn't sound like anything abusive going on.

I don't mind Flecks ridiculous ego getting brought to light. I wouldn't be able to stand being the same room with that guy for more than 5 minutes. Dude is super annoying.

Recruits know what they are getting with him, so tough sh*t if you sign up and don't like him. Hit the portal, everyone else does it

Last edited:
7u0ugb.jpg

I think what PJ meant was that the author of this article has written essentially they same article about him 3 or 4 times now over the past several years. The whole situation seems odd to me but 2 things seem very clear: 1) journalism in this country is on life support and 2) we are raising a generation of snow flakes. The article seems to have succeeded in putting an obscure sports site front and center at least in the short term and generating clicks it wouldn’t otherwise be receiving.
Plus the Minneapolis sports media is loaded with a bunch of negative-minded cynics. (not unlike the fans)

• Haha
Reactions: PoleSmokinHerkyFan
Plus the Minneapolis sports media is loaded with a bunch of negative-minded cynics. (not unlike the fans)
They must have a strong alumni base because they just laughed and shat on the flimsy “me too“smears the Media tried to peddle. kudos to them.

I read an article 2 or 3 years ago about a freshman o-lineman from Arkansas that had to do full workouts while suffering with a high fever and having meningitis. I wish I could remember all the details but he ended up dropping out of school and going to work for his uncle.

Fleck's version is they were "removed" or "dismissed"?

Is that code for "players left because they couldn't stand my "schtick"?
I think the Fleckster is probably gay and his "marriage" is cover.
NTTAWWT
His wife looks like a dude sometimes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT