ADVERTISEMENT

Trump allies at Heritage declare 2024 election illegitimate in advance

The Heritage Foundation - which has a small coterie of followers- has published the same ideas since 1980. It’s just got a “new name”.
But the usual less than genius sheep have bought what the desperate Dems have grabbed on to deflect attention from the very sad candidate they’re saddled with at the moment.
Educate us then. Please explain how what I am reading in their book and what I am literally watching these people say, is something to be laughed off. They may have had the same ideas but now they have a party, their candidate and the SCOTUS. They just do.

The Heritage Foundation - which has a small coterie of followers- has published the same ideas since 1980. It’s just got a “new name”.
But the usual less than genius sheep have bought what the desperate Dems have grabbed on to deflect attention from the very sad candidate they’re saddled with at the moment.

Sure, they just happen to be every GOP nominee for President since Reagan.

The Heritage Foundation, Project 2025, Donald Trump, and the GOP are dangerous for America and the world, no matter who the Dem candidate is.

Reactions: HawkMD and nelly02
They’ve always been scary to me. A bunch of religious fanatics who make decisions in the name of their imaginary god.

Last edited:
They always been scary to me. A bunch of religious fanatics who make decisions in the name of their imaginary god.
I could not really tell you who belongs to the Society. And frankly I’m not alone.
I don’t support those folks either.

I don’t remember the Heritage Foundation being so crazy 30-40 years ago. They were just a run of the mill conservative think tank if I recall.
They are still a conservative think tank and Project 25 is not the Republican platform. Btw, notice anything different in the last 30-40 years from the far left?

LOL you don’t realize that the Dems have thrown this out there hoping it will distract from the disaster of the debate.
Ummmm…the Republicans put this out there. This isn’t an imaginary thing…like post birth abortions and OPEN borders.

The idea that consolidates 10s of thousands of government workers under the will of the president to 'streamline things'.
This. It’s all about having loyalists. Pretty sure there’s a law dating back to Taft to stop this exact thing or every president would do this. Hell, Biden didn’t get rid of multiple Trump appointments in important positions. Project 2025 wants to bounce anyone who isn’t loyal to the cause…because authoritarian.

Reactions: nelly02 and Hawked
They are still a conservative think tank and Project 25 is not the Republican platform. Btw, notice anything different in the last 30-40 years from the far left?
Good God of course it’s the platform. Wake the hell up. 💯 it’s the platform.

Reactions: nelly02
This. It’s all about having loyalists. Pretty sure there’s a law dating back to Taft to stop this exact thing or every president would do this. Hell, Biden didn’t get rid of multiple Trump appointments in important positions. Project 2025 wants to bounce anyone who isn’t loyal to the cause…because authoritarian.

Nah. Bins says it's already that way. Lol.

This moves employees from the agency to underneath the president. Direct line of authority to the president so he can hire and fire. That is NOT how it 'already' works.
How does the heritage foundation propose he do that?

Do you have a page where that’s addressed?

Not really, the far left is pretty much as it always has been. And hasn’t ever been in power.

Trump can’t eliminate agencies because they were created by, and are funded by congress.

Trump would have to get congress to authorize that.

As far as firing everyone, he can’t do that without congress passing a law giving him that authority.

This has been a conservative holy grail forever.

• Sad
Reactions: Tom Paris
25 is the R platform. Trump's Agenda 47 is basically a clone of it minus the political liable abortion part.

Reactions: Tom Paris
Trump can’t eliminate agencies because they were created by, and are funded by congress.

As far as firing everyone, he can’t do that without congress passing a law giving him that authority.

Roe v Wade was “settled” law forever as well.

You. Are. Wrong.

Reactions: nelly02
What abortion law did congress pass?

Different animals entirely.

You seem to believe today’s GOP is the same animal as it was in the 70s-80s.

It’s not.

They may not have the votes but they certainly have the desire to implement key portions of Project 2025. That should give you pause. But apparently it doesn’t.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT