ADVERTISEMENT

Trump allies at Heritage declare 2024 election illegitimate in advance

I’m just pretty much ignoring you now. Your admitted dependence on a shit ton of weed and pills in combo with your obvious depression have impacted your life and ability to interact rationally.
It’s useless to tell you I’m not a Trumpy so I won’t try anymore.
Did you vote for him twice?

Why no answer about Liz Cheney?

• Love
Reactions: DrunkHonkey
No. Don’t say WE. Don’t put the fact that you voted for a rapist conman, twice, on the rest of us. YOU got duped. Not once have I read you say that we were right all along and you were wrong. Instead you attack and try to both sides things. The libs on here are going to be as right about this as we have been with Trump. I ask again, how can you, a true conservative, not believe what LIZ CHENEY is telling you? Instead you, and millions of others, are on the MTG and Lauren Boebert side of this argument. Why??
Why are you such a dimwit? Did you swallow a coach’s whistle? Get hit in the head one too many times with an errant volleyball? Trip over a clipboard and hit your head?
I try so hard to look past your consistently boneheaded statements but gosh it’s difficult.
Once and for all I don’t know what the heck Cheney even says. Isn’t she now a defeated nobody?
Boebert? MTG? Are you even serious?
What do these people even say? I don’t follow them. Apparently you do. Enjoy.

Why are you such a dimwit? Did you swallow a coach’s whistle? Get hit in the head one too many times with an errant volleyball? Trip over a clipboard and hit your head?
I try so hard to look past your consistently boneheaded statements but gosh it’s difficult.
Once and for all I don’t know what the heck Cheney even says. Isn’t she now a defeated nobody?
Boebert? MTG? Are you even serious?
What do these people even say? I don’t follow them. Apparently you do. Enjoy.
It's funny watching goldie avoid questions while highlighting her own ignorance.

Tell me/show me where I’ve said Trump is good?
You’re so programmed to scream one thing and it makes you look buffoonish and predictable.
Lol yep me the one who didn't vote for the POS twice is the buffoon.

I also didn't claim you said he was good. You are just either absurdly stupid or an evil piece of shit based off your actions. Those are the options unfortunately 🤷

• Love
Reactions: DrunkHonkey
Lol yep me the one who didn't vote for the POS twice is the buffoon.

I also didn't claim you said he was good. You are just either absurdly stupid or an evil piece of shit based off your actions. Those are the options unfortunately 🤷
Wow I’ve never been called a POS. Impressive.
Absurdly stupid? Really? Were you looking in the mirror as you wrote that?
I hate to disappoint you but your opinion of me matters not.

Wow I’ve never been called a POS. Impressive.
Absurdly stupid? Really? Were you looking in the mirror as you wrote that?
I hate to disappoint you but your opinion of me matters not.
If the shoe fits. Anyone who voted for that pile of a human being in 2020 or even worse continues to still support him is either absurdly stupid or evil (or both). Those are the options at this point so you can look inside and decide which it is for you but that's what you are left with.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT