ADVERTISEMENT

Trump allies at Heritage declare 2024 election illegitimate in advance

You seem to believe today’s GOP is the same animal as it was in the 70s-80s.

It’s not.

They may not have the votes but they certainly have the desire to implement key portions of Project 2025. That should give you pause. But apparently it doesn’t.
Project 2025 is a Heritage Foundation wish list.

Project 2025 is a Heritage Foundation wish list.

Which today’s GOP would cock-gobble in a second, bins.

That’s the point.

It’s the modern-day GOP platform. But you want to brush it aside and suggest it’ll never happen. The fact that it’s essentially the party platform should concern you. But apparently it doesn’t.

So that’s a “you” problem.

Which today’s GOP would cock-gobble in a second, bins.

That’s the point.

It’s the modern-day GOP platform. But you want to brush it aside and suggest it’ll never happen. The fact that it’s essentially the party platform should concern you. But apparently it doesn’t.

So that’s a “you” problem.
It’s not the party platform.

The America First Policy institute is actually Trumps think tank and will fill most of the slots in the administration fwiw.

Trump can’t eliminate agencies because they were created by, and are funded by congress.

Trump would have to get congress to authorize that.

As far as firing everyone, he can’t do that without congress passing a law giving him that authority.

This has been a conservative holy grail forever.
I’m going to dismiss this and pay attention to what the Heritage Foundation is saying. For about the 10th time, you would have made a perfect 1930s German.

Reactions: nelly02
Yep. But not a third.
So, is that all you’ve got? 🙄

It’s enough that you voted for a gifting, narcissistic con-man twice, Goldy. I’m good.

6fhk3Fd.jpeg

Reactions: Tom Paris
It’s enough that you voted for a gifting, narcissistic con-man twice, Goldy. I’m good.

6fhk3Fd.jpeg
LOL. Okay.
So in other words you don’t accept the notion of voting against a candidate rather than voting for the other candidate…
I’m good too.

• Haha
I don’t remember the Heritage Foundation being so crazy 30-40 years ago. They were just a run of the mill conservative think tank if I recall.

I was just going to post the same thing. I imaged the Heritage Foundation was a bunch of guys who look like William F. Buckley chomping on cigars and using words like "antidisestablishmentarianism."

The Heritage Foundation - which has a small coterie of followers- has published the same ideas since 1980. It’s just got a “new name”.
But the usual less than genius sheep have bought what the desperate Dems have grabbed on to deflect attention from the very sad candidate they’re saddled with at the moment.
kyle broflovski head in sand GIF by South Park

The Heritage Foundation - which has a small coterie of followers- has published the same ideas since 1980. It’s just got a “new name”.
But the usual less than genius sheep have bought what the desperate Dems have grabbed on to deflect attention from the very sad candidate they’re saddled with at the moment.
How do you describe trump if Biden is very sad? And are Republicans saddled with Trump? And let me guess that's because the Dems just wouldn't shut up about him.

He fired everyone and replaced them? Must have missed that.
He signed it on October 21st 2020. Less than a month before the election. Didn't really have time to test it out. Biden of course wiped it away with an executive order of his own. This time trump will sign it day one. And will definitely be testing it out. You really should read P2025. It spells out what they will do. It might give you some new ways to dodge these questions and move the goalposts rather than your now boring responses.

• Love
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT