ADVERTISEMENT

Trump calls Kamala a F’n B on hidden cam

Does that matter? Would it be acceptable for someone to refer to your mother like that? Your wife? Your daughter?

TDS in full force here.

You guys and your faux outrage. GTFO!

Countless threads of lefties on this board calling Governor Reynolds a bitch and a c*#t and not a peep from any of you.

Reactions: Hans81
So all those lefties are misogynists.

As well as Trump. Right?

Perhaps you should get your own affairs in order.

My bitch wife (no pic) does 80% of the cooking and I do 80% of the kitchen clean-up. I refuse to store leftovers, however. I like to waste as much food as possible to send a (passive aggressive) message to the world that we are a fat, lazy and wasteful society.

Seems to be going well. Africa will get my message loud and clear...soon...

I blame Mindy. As soon as that meddling bitch arrived on the scene, Scott was doomed.

Sounds like she needs a strong hand to keep her in line. Do we know anybody like that?

GUp-hDBWEAAix0o

Reactions: Bonerfarts
It kind of sounds like he says, "she's just so f***ing bad so". I've listened 10 times and I can't really tell.

Edit: After further review I am confident that he does say what I posted above
Well, there you have it…he didn’t even say the “b” word. Is everyone going to apologize now? 🥴

Uhhh...okay?

I didn't say anything about you being a "Trumper," nor did I even mention Trump's name in that post. I just didn't quite understand why you brought up Snoop Dog. Perhaps I missed a post in this thread that would explain the connection.
I believe his point was that our society (unfortunately) has gotten to the point where people with bad pasts (Snoop and Trump) can say anything they want and some adore them. 😉

Honestly, it’s about preserving time.

I enjoy discussions with conflicting views, but those stuck on stupid are not worth the energy or time.
Yeah, being “right” on social media platforms must be exhausting & time consuming.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT