ADVERTISEMENT

Trump-Hater Megan Rapinoe Dropped From US National Team Roster

Apr 18, 2021
Buckhead GA
Leftwing activist Megan Rapinoe is out.

Rapinoe was cut from the U.S. Women’s National Team roster for the next tournament.

Left-wing activist Megan Rapinoe did not make the U.S. Women’s National Team roster for the upcoming SheBelieves Cup.

The national anthem protester was among several well-known soccer stars who were left off the list, ESPN reported Thursday. Others included Alex Morgan and Christen Press.

During the 2021 Summer Olympics in Tokyo, the USWNT had a severely disappointing showing with a veteran-laden roster.

With Rapinoe, Morgan and Press all on the squad, the U.S. went just 1-1-1 in group play. The USWNT suffered an embarrassing 3-0 defeat to Sweden in its first game of the group stage.

Back in August, Trump released a statement blasting Rapinoe — and blaming the wokeness of the team for getting a bronze medal.

Ouch!

Leftwing activist Megan Rapinoe is out.

Rapinoe was cut from the U.S. Women’s National Team roster for the next tournament.

Left-wing activist Megan Rapinoe did not make the U.S. Women’s National Team roster for the upcoming SheBelieves Cup.

The national anthem protester was among several well-known soccer stars who were left off the list, ESPN reported Thursday. Others included Alex Morgan and Christen Press.

During the 2021 Summer Olympics in Tokyo, the USWNT had a severely disappointing showing with a veteran-laden roster.

With Rapinoe, Morgan and Press all on the squad, the U.S. went just 1-1-1 in group play. The USWNT suffered an embarrassing 3-0 defeat to Sweden in its first game of the group stage.

Back in August, Trump released a statement blasting Rapinoe — and blaming the wokeness of the team for getting a bronze medal.

Ouch!
Trump Hater is literally pro America.

She’s top ten in goals as a midfielder and was excellent getting back. I’d put her top ten.

Top five or six is pretty rarified air for Team USA, but I think she’d be in at nine or ten.
Yeah... she is somewhere in there. Also kind of depends if you out keepers in there, Hope Solo was as dominant as a female goalie gets.

I immediately thought of

Hamm
Foudy
Akers
Wambach
Lloyd.

Yeah... she is somewhere in there. Also kind of depends if you out keepers in there, Hope Solo was as dominant as a female goalie gets.

I immediately thought of

Hamm
Foudy
Akers
Wambach
Lloyd.
Yeah, Lilly is in there for me, too.

Then you have to decide whether to include Solo, Scurry, or both. Alex Morgan should be in the discussion too. It’s a fun conversation because there are so many great players.

You do realize that every single thing about Rapinoe that triggers you is about as pro-patriot as you can get. I know you won’t be able to comprehend what I’m saying, but it’s the truth.
Not really. I get that liberals like to jerk off to her giving it to the man but no she is not a patriot.

She was an amazing soccer player but she was also a cancer a s incredibly selfish

Not really. I get that liberals like to jerk off to her giving it to the man but no she is not a patriot.

She was an amazing soccer player but she was also a cancer a s incredibly selfish
Link?

As usual, @Chief Turkeyscratch completely misses the boat. The real crime here is that Alex Morgan is gone. Try focusing on the right thing just once fella.

BiQmndtIYAA_Tjs.jpg

It's not like these players are gone for good. Its a tournament with little stakes a year before the World Cup. Its time to look at some younger players and see where they measure up. Not sure Megan Rapinoe makes the next WC team but I'd bet Alex Morgan and Kristen Press probably do

Gotta love the Rapinoe haters. She trashed their cult leader and only went on to use their ire to fuel her in winning every possible team and individual award that year. It took three years of waiting her to age out as she hits her late 30s for "retribution". 😄

megan-rapinoe-of-the-united-states-celebrates-with-the-news-photo-1154495848-1562592253.jpg

She’s top ten in goals as a midfielder and was excellent getting back. I’d put her top ten.

Top five or six is pretty rarified air for Team USA, but I think she’d be in at nine or ten.
My enduring memory of her is her amazing cross to Wambach to tie Brazil late in Extra Time, I think in the ‘11 World Cup? Perfectly placed from the other side of the pitch with just seconds left in the game. One of the more amazing soccer plays I’ve ever seen, men or women.
It's not like these players are gone for good. Its a tournament with little stakes a year before the World Cup. Its time to look at some younger players and see where they measure up. Not sure Megan Rapinoe makes the next WC team but I'd bet Alex Morgan and Kristen Press probably do
Yeah, the WNT had been getting older and they badly need to overhaul the roster. I’m not even sure who the better u-25s are, they haven’t don’t a good job of turning the roster over.

My enduring memory of her is her amazing cross to Wambach to tie Brazil late in Extra Time, I think in the ‘11 World Cup? Perfectly placed from the other side of the pitch with just seconds left in the game. One of the more amazing soccer plays I’ve ever seen, men or women.

Yeah, the WNT had been getting older and they badly need to overhaul the roster. I’m not even sure who the better u-25s are, they haven’t don’t a good job of turning the roster over.
We got long in the tooth really quickly.

Reactions: sober_teacher
Gotta love the Rapinoe haters. She trashed their cult leader and only went on to use their ire to fuel her in winning every possible team and individual award that year. It took three years of waiting her to age out as she hits her late 30s for "retribution". 😄

megan-rapinoe-of-the-united-states-celebrates-with-the-news-photo-1154495848-1562592253.jpg
I'm going to let you in on a little secret. When she was playing, she wasn't thinking about any of that shit.

And right when the rest of the world stepped really it up. It might not be a quick path back to winning World Cups.
That's actually not a bad thing. Women's soccer needs more competitive teams. Actually, it's happening in a lot of sports. The US doesn't look like it will dominate the Women's Winter Sports like we have the last several games that kept us in the medal count. Of course, it seems China bought some of our best athletes, but that's for another thread.

OPs thread title seems to indicate he believes these are the consequences for being a Trump hater.

2urh7q.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT