ADVERTISEMENT

Trump indicted for January 6th..Trial proceedings restarting..UPDATE/Correction: Meadows granted Limited use immunity

First of all, only trump indicted. Jack Smith is going after trump with no distractions by indicting the 6 co-conspirators. That makes sense so that minimizes delays and distractions.

I have read through all of this thread and have not seen anything from the regular trolls like hawk, tornado, bins, scruddy and others. They are all probably getting on line to send trump five or ten dollars, poor guy.

Print out the indictment. It's based on witness testimony, facts presented as in discovery (data, reports, evidence, you know.) They can make up their minds like jurors do.

If they are Stupid TV audience members, no facts or truth will soak in. So, screw 'em.
You can highlight the direct comments from Mike Pence and it won’t matter to cult members. It’s about anger and feelings to them.

First of all, only trump indicted. Jack Smith is going after trump with no distractions by indicting the 6 co-conspirators. That makes sense so that minimizes delays and distractions.

I have read through all of this thread and have not seen anything from the regular trolls like hawk, tornado, bins, scruddy and others. They are all probably getting on line to send trump five or ten dollars, poor guy.
CNN did just have Ty Cobb on, and he said there's always the chance that those other folks have also been charged, or even already pled guilty in the case.

Probably waiting for their scripted talking points memo.

I have repeatedly switched over to Faux News tonight and it’s stunning. One of Trump’s lawyers was on and it’s doubtful he’d read the indictment. It’s all grievances and stuff about how Trump is being charged for refusing to accept the results, or just for lying. No, no he isn’t. He’s staring down some serious charges backed up by a lot of testimony. I’d hate to go into a courtroom with Johnathan Turley as my lawyer.

I have repeatedly switched over to Faux News tonight and it’s stunning. One of Trump’s lawyers was on and it’s doubtful he’d read the indictment. It’s all grievances and stuff about how Trump is being charged for refusing to accept the results, or just for lying. No, no he isn’t. He’s staring down some serious charges backed up by a lot of testimony. I’d hate to go into a courtroom with Johnathan Turley as my lawyer.
NewsMax is even worse. Pure election interference.

Reactions: Tom Paris
It's wild to think that the #1 presidential candidate for the GOP is now facing charges for attempting to hold on to power after he knowingly lost the 2020 election. They hitched their wagons to this man, and he's taking them for one hell of a ride....and they just can't turn their back on him. Just mind-blowing.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT