ADVERTISEMENT

Trump indicted for January 6th..Trial proceedings restarting..UPDATE/Correction: Meadows granted Limited use immunity

Pence absolutely won't do the same thing Christie is doing. Christie has the personality for it, Pence is as bland as they come.

you are right. it is wishful thinking but i just wish they would quit bullshitting people about trump. desantis is such a moron and already condemned the indictment. whoever is advising him shouldn’t be allowed to manage a mcdonalds.

I've heard Christie say a few times that Trump will be out on bail during the primaries. Let that sink in.

Unfortunately it won't sink in.

I really doubt it

I think he's gonna start shooting his mouth off and threatening judges and DOJ employees.
And this judge will have enough when he's warned, and does not stop - and will jail him until trial .

Bob Belcher Grasping At Straws GIF by Bob's Burgers

Catch me up on the Pence stuff. Don't like to feed the Twitter machine.
@Tom Paris
For starters, Pence testified under oath. He refused to speak to the 1/6 Committee. And, from the legal experts on TV tonight, it appears that Pence took notes of his conversations with Trump in the lead up to the insurrection, and he's shared them with the DoJ.
As mentioned by others this is a little late, and he needs to stop pissing out of his mouth about the weaponization of the DoJ. He'll never be POTUS, he's just pandering to the cult to sell books and hopefully get some speaking fees later on down the road.

@Tom Paris
For starters, Pence testified under oath. He refused to speak to the 1/6 Committee. And, from the legal experts on TV tonight, it appears that Pence took notes of his conversations with Trump in the lead up to the insurrection, and he's shared them with the DoJ.
As mentioned by others this is a little late, and he needs to stop pissing out of his mouth about the weaponization of the DoJ. He'll never be POTUS, he's just pandering to the cult to sell books and hopefully get some speaking fees later on down the road.

Like Liz Cheney said: Someday, Trump will be gone. But your shame will remain.

Pence's shame will forever live in history books, for not holding Trump accountable when he had the chance. BEFORE the election.

Like Liz Cheney said: Someday, Trump will be gone. But your shame will remain.

Pence's shame will forever live in history books, for not holding Trump accountable when he had the chance. BEFORE the election.
I give him some slack that he was the one that actually stopped this grift. If Pence didn’t finally put a stop to it, it would have been riots in every city (like the indictment states). Pence is no hero, but did his duty when pushed came to shove.

Wow I missed this news dropping earlier. Maybe I will be proven wrong and Justice will be done.

Just saw his attorney’s insane ramblings about 1A speech….can’t see that being successful except for some MAGA nuts

Reactions: Bonerfarts
That’s the talking point?! Lol jfc you’re stupid. They literally have him saying he knows he didn’t win the election. You would know if you could read.
Your talking point yesterday was that sleepy joe was just talking to his sons business partners 20 times about the weather. Spare me your judgement lol

Wow I missed this news dropping earlier. Maybe I will be proven wrong and Justice will be done.

Just saw his attorney’s insane ramblings about 1A speech….can’t see that being successful except for some MAGA nuts
If you thought his attorneys were bad you should see jack smith's disheveled speech in which he looked nervous af. He knows his application of the law is sketch af

I give him some slack that he was the one that actually stopped this grift. If Pence didn’t finally put a stop to it, it would have been riots in every city (like the indictment states). Pence is no hero, but did his duty when pushed came to shove.

I don't think Pence put a stop to it out of any "honor" for the country or Constitution.

I think Pence recognized that if it didn't work, he'd end up going to jail for it, like many others are, right now. Pence did what he did for Pence, not America.

Russian bots/trolls are doing their best to muddy the waters here

But the reality is that Biden's DOJ has little to do with this. This is a grand jury of citizens who reviewed the data/arguments/evidence from an independent counsel (that's "council" to the silly trolls who didn't grow up learning native English) and issued these indictments.

Joe Biden has nothing to do with this
Merrick Garland has nothing to do with this
Chris Wray has nothing to do with this (and they'd really have a conundrum on their hands if he did, because he was appointed by Trump)

The Russian bots and trolls are struggling to find a narrative.
Maybe we'll have to go back to "Democrats are grooming children to be trans" again...

He's old and his brain is broken, he doesn't have a stutter and he never has.
Still waiting on Jim's excuse? For his fantastic frontier gibberish. Still assuming no longer able to watch sweaty young men being fondled .

Reactions: Tom Paris
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT