ADVERTISEMENT

Trump indicted for January 6th..Trial proceedings restarting..UPDATE/Correction: Meadows granted Limited use immunity

I was watching Newsmax earlier tonight and they were really talking about how "rabid" of a "democrat" the judge is and repeatedly flashed her picture on the screen, almost as to let Trump's followers know who they need to stalk. It definitely wasn't the highest level of journalistic integrity and downright irresponsible IMO. 🤬
If she doesn't have it already, she immediately needs to be assigned 24/7 security.

Live look in at @Scruddy
japanese-mascot.gif

I was watching Newsmax earlier tonight and they were really talking about how "rabid" of a "democrat" the judge is and repeatedly flashed her picture on the screen, almost as to let Trump's followers know who they need to stalk. It definitely wasn't the highest level of journalistic integrity and downright irresponsible IMO. 🤬
****ing kcci:

Reactions: Joes Place
Hey boys and girls,

I'm going to fast forward this one for you.

IF this lady is dumb enough to send this case to the Supreme Court they are going to look at the details and throw it out again, just like last time.

They have already started the "there is more" bullshit just like always because the dude was supposed to have released his shit 2 weeks ago but there isn't anything new.

Enjoy your circle jerk.

Hey boys and girls,

IF this lady is dumb enough to send this case to the Supreme Court they are going to look at the details and throw it out again, just like last time.

They have already started the "there is more" bullshit just like always because the dude was supposed to have released his shit 2 weeks ago but there isn't anything new.

Enjoy your circle jerk.
Are you volunteering to become our bukkake target?

Hey boys and girls,

Enjoy your circle jerk.
You’re already this mad at 6:00 AM?

Hey boys and girls,

Enjoy your circle jerk.

They might throw it out, but not because it doesn't have merit, but because the SC is loaded with corrupt pieces of shit

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT