ADVERTISEMENT

Trump indicted for January 6th..Trial proceedings restarting..UPDATE/Correction: Meadows granted Limited use immunity

Wake up Time Whiskey.

IxRn9uy.jpeg

There was a poster on here who predicted all this months if not years ago. Anyone remember who called this?

Extracted from a MAGA's FB page meme.

- Cocaine was found at Biden's house
- A dead body was found at Obama's house
- A male prostitue was found at Pelosi's house
- An illegal server was found at Clinton's house

And the FBI raided Trump's house.

This is what we're up against, folks.

People who think this guy’s making a valid point: total f*cking idiots.

FACT.
Yall are quoting meidas touch and John Cooper lmfao too slow to realize you're the idiots eating up the slop from the dnc paid actors. Opinion discarded.

We have a republic and representative democracy. You are a fan of government rule and Team Blue. You ignore and excuse half the corruption in support of your team.

I'm encouraged by Trump possibly going to jail. I'll be even more encouraged if that extends to all corrupt politicians being prosecuted.
Dude, you want a dictator so don't lecture anybody else about what they want for a government. You voted for a criminal, twice. Just own your stupidity for one goddamn time.

If Team Blue did anything indictable, why won't Chris Wray charge them?

Why didn't Jeff Sessions?
Why didn't Bill Barr?

Maybe the Occam's Razor answer here, is that they are NOT engaging in the actions your Red Team buddies are, that is getting the Red Team buddies indicted.

Mull over that for a few minutes.
It won't sink in. Facts never sink in. Always false equivalencies and projection.

I remember when democrats were holding rallies, marching, and calling for a revote in Florida in order to overturn Bush's victory. Not to mention floating the idea of getting some Electoral College voters to switch their vote to Gore.
No you don't. That's more bullshit false equivalencies. Again, you voted for a freaking criminal conman and you can't come to grips with it. You voted for a dictator wannabe. Screw you. Trump told you that you were an idiot.

Extracted from a MAGA's FB page meme.

- Cocaine was found at Biden's house
- A dead body was found at Obama's house
- A male prostitue was found at Pelosi's house
- An illegal server was found at Clinton's house

And the FBI raided Trump's house.

This is what we're up against, folks.
We see this every single day on this board. Every single day. Fox News, Rush Limbaugh, and others have totally messed up a third of the population in America. We aren't getting people like Northern and abby back. They are dug in. I think someone said yesterday about reprogramming camps and nothing short of that will bring these people out of their false reality. They can't vote Democrat so they will move onto the next grifting Republican authoritarian crook.

We see this every single day on this board. Every single day. Fox News, Rush Limbaugh, and others have totally messed up a third of the population in America. We aren't getting people like Northern and abby back. They are dug in. I think someone said yesterday about reprogramming camps and nothing short of that will bring these people out of their false reality. They can't vote Democrat so they will move onto the next grifting Republican authoritarian crook.
Reprogramming camps sounds like fascism if I ever heard it, I'd hate to set that precedent for when the GOP has control again. Lucky we still have a democracy and 51% will have to work going forward. When Nixon was impeached, he still had 30% approval rating, some people will always support what they emotionally want to be true. Enjoy and have a fulfilling live, living well is the best revenge.

Reprogramming camps sounds like fascism if I ever heard it, I'd hate to set that precedent for when the GOP has control again. Lucky we still have a democracy and 51% will have to work going forward. When Nixon was impeached, he still had 30% approval rating, some people will always support what they emotionally want to be true. Enjoy and have a fulfilling live, living well is the best revenge.
I'm not advocating for it, don't get me wrong...I just don't see anyway these people will come back to reality. Again, Trump said they wouldn't leave him.

I better say it again for the crazies...I AM NOT ADVOCATING FOR REPROGRAMMING.

You know it's not his fault.

Hopefully this is his defense, and hopefully he takes the stand. The real lawyers told him he lost the election, and that the goof balls like Powell, Eastman, Ellis, Giuliani and Mitchell were insane. The real lawyers were Republicans and worked in the WH and the DoJ.

I will say it again. I want Trump gone (Prison....or anything to get him gone), and I want Biden and Harris gone. We MUST start with ACTUAL, REAL, WORTHWHILE Candidates. It is a travity what we have been left with at this point. And, the country is suffering in a BIG way.

What corruption?

Remember Jeff Sessions' term as AG? He told your buddies to "bring me evidence of a crime and I will prosecute it".

They never brought him evidence. As much as you WANT to BELIEVE Hillary Clinton committed some crime, Jeff Sessions could not identify one.

There are certainly unethical people on both sides of the aisle; but the indictments issued weigh heavily against the Red Side. Which is probably related to how much gerrymandering they do, which allows criminals to maintain office for years and years and years.
Well, you just don't know how deep the Deep State goes if you think Sessions and Barr were allowed to prosecute all the Dems giving 85 the vapors.

Reactions: Ree4
I remember when democrats were holding rallies, marching, and calling for a revote in Florida in order to overturn Bush's victory. Not to mention floating the idea of getting some Electoral College voters to switch their vote to Gore.
I remember Al Gore putting the nation first and graciously stepping aside after the legal challenges ended. Your guy knew he lost and staged a coup attempt.

I will say it again. I want Trump gone (Prison....or anything to get him gone), and I want Biden and Harris gone. We MUST start with ACTUAL, REAL, WORTHWHILE Candidates. It is a travity what we have been left with at this point. And, the country is suffering in a BIG way.
Only see a couple on the Right worth voting for who won't give him a pardon. If they pardon him he'll run again in 28 and 32
Anyone refusing to speak ill of Trump is disqualified for me.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT