ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Offered To Pardon Several Prisoners If Kim Kardashian Got Football Stars To Visit White House... The players declined bwahahahaha

He won't lose against Joe Biden 2.0, Biden isn't capable of being a coherent Walmart door greeter.
Truth be told, I'm not sure trump would beat a coherent Walmart door greeter either.

That might bring out a whole new demographic of voters!

Winning is enjoying a slice with the boyz.

hq720.jpg
Looks like Dick Winters, Easy Company, in the foreground. Is this a colorized pic from WWII? I know they say Biden is old, but DAYUMM!

It seems like with every post you make you're trying to use an intellecutal argument, but you just don't know how to pull it off..

I bet you like to use big words wthout knowing what they mean, too.
You’re not wrong. But I’d say he’s more preteubulous, which is a word I just made up that I assume he would use in an effort to sound intelligent.

So the prisoners that were to be pardoned are irrelevant to the story?

I said Trump was a scumbag for leveraging the pardons. No argument.

If those guys did deserve pardons and are still in prison.....
Oh, when you put it that way, totally the fault of the private citizens, and not Daycare Donnie’s fault at all.

Reactions: fsu1jreed
So the football players would rather rather the prisoners rot in jail than visit Trump.

Would be interesting to see the back story on the prisoners that would have been pardoned.
I love the way you make the football players the villains here. Not the guy who was President and didn’t give two sh•ts about whether pardons were or were not appropriate, but rather only wanted to use the Presidential pardon as a way of meeting his man crushes. But yeah, it’s the players who are the villains.

Not really. Who the prisoners were and what the circumstances of their parole requests were are relevant to the story.
Not really. This is all irrelevant. It was made irrelevant when Donnie decided they could get pardons, but put a pricetag on it.

For the circumstances to be relevant, the story should be framed around either of the two scenarios:

1) he offered pardons to scumbags whose circumstances didnt deserve it for a chance to meet football players

or

2) he offered pardons to people where the circumstances warranted, but didnt follow through because he didnt get to meet football players.

Take it up with Karl or Axios on why they aren’t covering the angle of who the prisoners were, and whether their circumstances were worthy of a pardon to begin with.

From you alluding that its the football players who left them to rot in prison then shifting to wanting names and circumstances (while ignoring the fact that donald already determined their circumstances were worthy for a price), your responses in this thread are why people call you MAGA, despite your claims to the contrary.

Which reminds me, How much was Guiliani charging for Trump pardons at the end of his presidency?

Last edited:
I love the way you make the football players the villains here. Not the guy who was President and didn’t give two sh•ts about whether pardons were or were not appropriate, but rather only wanted to use the Presidential pardon as a way of meeting his man crushes. But yeah, it’s the players who are the villains.
Trump is the villain here....

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
Not really. This is all irrelevant. It was made irrelevant when Donnie decided they could get pardons, but put a pricetag on it.

For the circumstances to be relevant, the story should be framed around either of the two scenarios:

1) he offered pardons to scumbags whose circumstances didnt deserve it for a chance to meet football players

or

2) he offered pardons to people where the circumstances warranted, but didnt follow through because he didnt get to meet football players.

Take it up with Karl or Axios on why they aren’t covering the angle of who the prisoners were, and whether their circumstances were worthy of a pardon to begin with.

From you alluding that its the football players who left them to rot in prison then shifting to wanting names and circumstances (while ignoring the fact that donald already determined their circumstances were worthy for a price), your responses in this thread are why people call you MAGA, despite your claims to the contrary.

Which reminds me, How much was Guiliani charging for Trump pardons at the end of his presidency?
It's relevant.

It's Trumps fault. Poorly worded first post.

It's relevant.

It's Trumps fault. Poorly worded first post.

.are you a “make a decision first, then look at the circumstances” after type of guy?

What is the relevancy of the circumstances after the pardon is already offered?

Last edited:
You guys are arguing about a story that probably didn’t happen.

Never change.

It's relevant. Whether they were justified or not is important.

you are still not answering the question. You already said you are not a “make a decision first and look at the circumstances after” type of guy so i will ask for a second time:

What is the relevancy of the circumstances after a pardon is already offered.

Be specific.

Notice how Bins slinks away when he's asked a question he doesn't want to answer?
Or he
1) ignores it, but addresses other comments/questions in the same post as the question he refuses to answer

2) gives an answer that has nothing to do with the question asked

The lack of response to the question i want him to answer compared to the response time he gave when he tried 1) or 2) validates your thesis

You guys are arguing about a story that probably didn’t happen.

Never change.
Well we never thought someone would steal a U-Haul of classified and top secret documents and store them in their throne room. But here we are. So it’s probably fair to think something like this happened.

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
Actually what sparked my initial post was the total lack of corroborating information in the OP.

Trump shouldn't be leveraging pardons regardless. That's a given.
That was the defense on all the John Kelly tea. About Trump and his hatred of wounded Vets. It all turned out to be 100% true. So it’s healthy to be skeptical, but with Trump the unimaginable usually gets confirmed.

Reactions: binsfeldcyhawk2
To judge whether it was warranted. If a president is handing out unwarranted pardons I think it's pretty important to know,
That shit gets debated at the end of every presidency. If your assertion is that we should know about potential pardons to judge whether is justified prior to pardons being handed out, i will agree with you.

It has no relevancy on his decision to pardon or not pardon individuals based on whether he gets to meet some football players or not

That shit gets debated at the end of every presidency. If your assertion is that we should know about potential pardons to judge whether is justified prior to pardons being handed out, i will agree with you.

It has no relevancy on his decision to pardon or not pardon individuals based on whether he gets to meet some football players or not
ok

Actually what sparked my initial post was the total lack of corroborating information in the OP.

Trump shouldn't be leveraging pardons regardless. That's a given.
You are taking issue with whether or not the pardon was warranted. Not worrying about anything else is odd to say the least.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT