ADVERTISEMENT

Trump on CNN

Here’s how I really feel. Up to nine years ago I was a moderate Democrat. My two brothers are liberal Democrats. I get along great with them. I turned independent for a year or two. Got tired of Obama with all his racist remarks. Turn to a Republican. I’d rather see a Republican win the presidency. Am I 100% a Trump fan? No. But since he’s the nominee, I’ll take him. I thought he did a good job last time and I feel he’ll do a good job this time. Trump will win. No way Kamala wins.
You’re far from an intelligent person, so that explains everything including your moronic post.

There goes another loud applause in whistling for Trump. He’s tearing this guy up, so quit your damn lying, Huey. Man, you hate Trump so much you’d say anything.

You think him saying "you've been wrong your whole life" is an accurate statement? That's Trump whole MO, say outlandish things. His supporters aren't concerned with facts, just own the libs regardless of how ridiculous your comments are.

Reactions: MitchLL
Here’s how I really feel. Up to nine years ago I was a moderate Democrat. My two brothers are liberal Democrats. I get along great with them. I turned independent for a year or two. Got tired of Obama with all his racist remarks. Turn to a Republican. I’d rather see a Republican win the presidency. Am I 100% a Trump fan? No. But since he’s the nominee, I’ll take him. I thought he did a good job last time and I feel he’ll do a good job this time. Trump will win. No way Kamala wins.
I've been on this site for 20 plus years. Why do all you guys make up the same "I didn't leave the Democrat party the Democrat party left me" story? Why can't you be honest?

"Got tired of Obama with all his racist remarks". ?#%?

Just such comprehensively full of shit people.

GM1uTbYXYAARf4D
Many people are saying, the guy in this meme is actually Tradition the first time he logged onto an Internet forum in the late 1900s.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT