ADVERTISEMENT

Trump posts he will be arrested Tuesday

IDK why we are investing all this time and energy into this topic. He's most likely not going to be arrested today anyways. He just lied about that like he lies about everything else.
Not today but all the news organizations say it is looming.

Misdemeanor means that the sentence for the crime doesn’t exceed a year.

They can be plenty serious.
Kinda bad for the CEO of a hugely successful company to be convicted of any financial crime.

Kinda bad for the CEO of a hugely successful company to be convicted of any financial crime.
So he lied about the arrest being leaked, and he lied about the arrest itself being today. What's new with him lying about everything? He does it every day of his life to grift the rubes. They apparently love it.

Leave it to Trump, what person in their right mind would ever pay $130K for a one-nighter? Stormy must have been laughing all the way to the bank after fleecing this dumbo!

Reactions: lucas80
Leave it to Trump, what person in their right mind would ever pay $130K for a one-nighter? Stormy must have been laughing all the way to the bank after fleecing this dumbo!
Well, in Lying Donnie's defense, the buffoon that he is, paid $130,000 to keep Stormy quiet after the fact. Not a good return on that expense. The actual action he got from her was gratis

It didn't work out well for her or her super democratic lawyer: “I will go to jail before I pay a penny,” the adult film actor tweeted after an appeals court ruled against her. Adult film star Stormy Daniels has lost her appeal in her failed defamation suit against Donald Trump — leaving her owing almost $300,000 in legal fees to the former president.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
It didn't work out well for her or her super democratic lawyer: “I will go to jail before I pay a penny,” the adult film actor tweeted after an appeals court ruled against her. Adult film star Stormy Daniels has lost her appeal in her failed defamation suit against Donald Trump — leaving her owing almost $300,000 in legal fees to the former president.
As of March 2023, Stormy Daniels has an estimated net worth of more than $2.5 million.

Reactions: ironside1
Super democratic lawyer 😂

af20a8f9961a8a9fc58516076541be94d78dc0f7c36c9cb903e2da4bb857552d.jpg

Another week, another Tuesday, no indictment, no arrest. So disappointing.

What are the chances the prosecutor has received immense pressure from high level Dems to stop pursuing this?

• Haha
Reactions: Kelsers
I read the question multiple times and I read Joe's answer multiple times. He was spot on.

WTF are you talking about?

WTF are you talking about? The grand jury just heard (likely) confirmatory testimony from Pecker, corroborating Cohen's testimony.

How does this support your narrative that "Dems" are quashing the investigation here?

Be specific.

WTF are you talking about? The grand jury just heard (likely) confirmatory testimony from Pecker, corroborating Cohen's testimony.

How does this support your narrative that "Dems" are quashing the investigation here?

Be specific.
When are you going to learn how to read, and comprehend? Asking a question and speculating isn't a narrative that something actually happened. Questions are different than statements.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT