ADVERTISEMENT

Trump posts he will be arrested Tuesday

4bc5c3285afc4b5088e2ba3b7d201ec60490a5164b3e13425b0669572a7a4182.jpg
Nice reap it 😂

Nice reap it 😂
pfft

According to The New York Times, the indictment was filed under seal Thursday by a Manhattan grand jury. The details have not been released, and it is not clear when Trump, who was still at Mar-a-Lago when word of the indictment emerged, will be arraigned.

f0fbf2c4f37c08aac293af391c75d7591019da67425045abf34ffedde665a81d.jpg

When are you going to learn how to read, and comprehend? Asking a question and speculating isn't a narrative that something actually happened. Questions are different than statements.
Let's see, he was impeached first for trying to use US assets to bribe a foreign country to dig up dirt on his opponent. Then he was impeached for trying to overthrow the government. Then his business was found guilty and fined $1.6 million dollars for unethical business practices... With Trump Org CFO going to prison. Now he's going to be indicted for his shenanigans with hush money with Stormy Daniels and the laws he broke trying to hide it.. Why would anybody trust that guy with one penny?

Let's see, he was impeached first for trying to use US assets to bribe a foreign country to dig up dirt on his opponent. Then he was impeached for trying to overthrow the government. Then his business was found guilty and fined $1.6 million dollars for unethical business practices... With Trump Org CFO going to prison. Now he's going to be indicted for his shenanigans with hush money with Stormy Daniels and the laws he broke trying to hide it.. Why would anybody trust that guy with one penny?
Oh yeah, don't forget to add in the fact that he is also in worse legal trouble for 1. shenanigans with all the classified documents he took and then tried to hide 2. illegalities with the election in Georgia and his trying to scrounge up and pressure for more votes, committing election crimes in trying to overturn a legal and fair election. And this dirtbag actually thinks he should be elected again. Unbelievable the stupidity in this country.

I guess Trump was right

I guess Trump was right

How so? He said he was going to be arrested a week or two ago. He was dead wrong. That was another one of his lies, fund raising scams, or simply his mental midgetry coming to the fore.

What does that have to do with my post?

If you've been following along, which apparently you haven't, I've been calling Trump a clown show since he announced his run for the 2016 election.

What does that have to do with my post?

If you've been following along, which apparently you haven't, I've been calling Trump a clown show since he announced his run for the 2016 election.
Who said it had anything to do with your post? Why is it about your post? I was just adding more reasons why Trump is a clown. Try not to be so defensive next time. I'm on your side.

Who said it had anything to do with your post? Why is it about your post? I was just adding more reasons why Trump is a clown. Try not to be so defensive next time. I'm on your side.
When you quote someone, you are responding to their post. It's not hard to understand.

When are YOU going to learn to read?
And basic "civics" processes?

#ObviouslyNever
Looks like Manchin and a few other Dems have, and are, saying the NY DA should make sure he has his ducks in a row. Not my narrative, but theirs. Comprehend that, Cletus. 😀

Looks like Manchin and a few other Dems have, and are, saying the NY DA should make sure he has his ducks in a row. Not my narrative, but theirs. Comprehend that, Cletus. 😀
Manchin needs the slobbering MAGA goons if he runs again.

Reactions: Funky Bunch
I'm so looking forward to seeing the mug shot. That will be gold. Pure gold, Jerry.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT