ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Rally!!!

Here is Cheeto's full speech, starting at 1:49:25. He is proceeded by screaming Kimberly Gargoyle and coked up DJTJ.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: ericram
This is 100% true and drives me nuts most don't see it. Are the people who say men can get pregnant crazy? Yes. But the number of them is extremely small and in all honesty what about their beliefs is causing any real problem? On the other hand, MAGAts are destroying our democracy at an alarming rate and people are still sitting here arguing by saying "yeah but the left has crazies who believe men can get pregnant and don't know what a woman is" Does it honestly effect your life in any real way if a few crazy people believe a man can get pregnant? I guarantee your life will be effected in a negative way if MAGA gets their way and we have dictator Trump become president again.
The fact this distinction is lost on the usual array of MENSA members on the right is truly astounding. And yet, here we are.

Message for Goldie:

7590-B39-F-A81-B-4-E98-92-F3-F4-F9-F8-D9498-C.jpg

Message for Goldie:

7590-B39-F-A81-B-4-E98-92-F3-F4-F9-F8-D9498-C.jpg
At this point, the people who want to continue to live in denial or hit the 😂 emoji like it’s going out of style are just as much a part of the problem as the desecrations. Frankly, that distinction is becoming more and more obsolete.

“In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.” —MLK

• Haha
Reactions: unsubstantiated
Here is Cheeto's full speech, starting at 1:49:25. He is proceeded by screaming Kimberly Gargoyle and coked up DJTJ.

Nice to see you finally linked something of value instead of the usual crybaby libs and their obsessed tweets.

Now if someone wants to waste a couple hours watching that self-serving garbage and decide for themselves what it means they can do so. I’d rather watch paint dry.

• Haha
Reactions: TC Nole OX
Nice to see you finally linked something of value instead of the usual crybaby libs and their obsessed tweets.

Now if someone wants to waste a couple hours watching that self-serving garbage and decide for themselves what it means they can do so. I’d rather watch paint dry.
Question: why do you think more than half of polled Republican voters are enthralled by what you call “self-serving” garbage?

Why would that rhetoric be so appealing to millions in that party?

My posts add no value yet you not only read every post, you count them as well. Either way, I appreciate your participation NCH5/Jose Jr/Group Think/Howard Roarkes Ghost/FBandBB

Question: why do you think more than half of polled Republican voters are enthralled by what you call “self-serving” garbage?

Why would that rhetoric be so appealing to millions in that party?
It’s learned behavior we’re taught to believe in as kids; republicans good, democrats bad - or dems good, pubs bad.

All politics is self-serving.

It’s learned behavior we’re taught to believe in as kids; republicans good, democrats bad - or dems good, pubs bad.

All politics is self-serving.
Ok, appreciate the response.

Would you also agree that the level of vitriol and (for lack of a more pejorative term) oddness of Trump and his supporters is greater than that of any Democrat? I mean, no rallies, no boat parades, no calls for insurrection.

Can you see how it is concerning for millions that millions of our countrymen and women are enthralled by a demagogue and show every single sign of being in a Cult of Personality rather than a typical (if imperfect) political party?

Does history not contain enough examples to make this form of virulent populism a major red flag for you?

Ok, appreciate the response.

Would you also agree that the level of vitriol and (for lack of a more pejorative term) oddness of Trump and his supporters is greater than that of any Democrat? I mean, no rallies, no boat parades, no calls for insurrection.

Can you see how it is concerning for millions that millions of our countrymen and women are enthralled by a demagogue and show every single sign of being in a Cult of Personality rather than a typical (if imperfect) political party?

Does history not contain enough examples to make this form of virulent populism a major red flag for you?
Sure. That’s why I won’t vote for him...or send him $$.

History has also taught us that when you defeat one party (Nazism) it can open the door for the next one (Communism) to slide in; and the murders continue. And even escalate.

And nature teaches us that if you kill all the microbes in an environment it allows other, potentially more lethal ones to take over.

Monsters come in all shapes and sizes. 😬

Many are missing teeth per the crazy far lefties on here so maybe not so heavily armed? 😉
There is only one party of crazy in this country and you apparently are in it and keep defending it. Disgraceful.

you love to insult people too. does initiating trump get you off in your golden years or something?

Open your eyes, mom. be honest. Be reasonable.

There is only one party of crazy in this country and you apparently are in it and keep defending it. Disgraceful.

you love to insult people too. does initiating trump get you off in your golden years or something?

Open your eyes, mom. be honest. Be reasonable.

I think it’s just hysterical that some really believe the “insults” are one sided and originate from me.
I realize you’re used to most conservatives being the nice guys but understand that there are others among us who can and will push back. I am reasonable and I respect the right of others to have an opinion different than mine.
My “golden years” are not relevant. I can assure you I’ve never been a wallflower. 😉

But mostly it’s lined with woke ass bunheads who scream fascism and wouldn’t know real fascistic government if it bit them in their little vegan asses. All they do know is that everyone else on their side is screaming it so they are too.
You are an unserious, not very smart person.

One thing is certain, these misled and lost human beings live in a world where if you continue to repeat the same lies over and over, eventually they start to believe every word if it, despite all of the facts that contradict each of your outlandish statements. It’s sad to see.

Not at all.

But willful denial sure is.
Torbee, what your opinion means - far from expert as it is - doesn’t mean anything to me.
If you think I’m an unserious dimwit then good for you. I’m done with this back and forth...you’re less than zero.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT