ADVERTISEMENT

Trump revealed highly classified information to Russians

Classic Trump Whitehouse denial. "No sources or methods were revealed"....the story didn't say "sources or methods" were revealed. At some point you Rs are going to have to open your eyes.

Since the average Trump voter isn't known for detecting subtlety this will likely be enough to convince them this is all made up fake news.

Since the average Trump voter isn't known for detecting subtlety this will likely be enough to convince them this is all made up fake news.
And for the record, I'm kind of ok with McMaster doing this. We need to downplay it so other countries continue to share intelligence. But we also need to stop this sh** show before it gets us all killed.

It's kinda obvious at this point the man is in mental decline & lacks awareness. He's been in he public eye for a long time & yes he was always a narcissist. But he didn't need to be constantly managed. It appears now his staff has to treat him like a toddler. Heck NATO is preparing for him by having their experts stick to 2-4 minutes when conversing about a topic so he doesn't lose interest.

Reactions: McLovin32
It looks like the Americans in the room have all released statements saying the story was not true. McMaster, Tillerson, and Powell all say it didn't happen. Also, as of 8:22pm eastern time, the intelligence community was not notified of a breach of intelligence.

This shit might be made up
Or, the Russians leaked it. Just like Big Don humiliated Melania, he'll make Tillerson and McMasters explain this away in public starting tomorrow. McMasters statement does not refute that Don blabbed something he shouldn't have. It could be he is naive, it could be because he is just a business man finding his feet in the White House, or it could be that he's a moron who was bragging like he does so often.
And, again, I wonder if this came from the Russians?

McMasters is rumored to be very frustrated with the chumminess of Trump with the Russians. McMasters is highly regarded in DC, but he has been speaking truth to power about how the Russians are f****** with us. I could see Trump pushing him to the side and McMaster might be fired, or resign in frustration.

It's not dumb.

The President can declassify anything he wants at will. He is incapable of unlawfully sharing classified secrets, because he is the ultimate authority on what is deemed to be secret. The President has the authority to give the nuclear football codes to Carrot Top if he wants to do that.

The Secretary of State does not enjoy such powers.

b815301aa46c86ce896e1ee4b0119dfa.jpg

Many people are talking about his leaks. Surprising people. Very powerful people, and you will be very surprised at what they are saying.
Believe me.
His leaks are all over the internet. Just Google and see.

You can tell the statement was approved by a lawyer of some sort.
As they all should be.

McMaster says the report is false and then adds some more detail. What is tweet - not that the report is false but that McMaster said something else.

As they all should be.

McMaster says the report is false and then adds some more detail. What is tweet - not that the report is false but that McMaster said something else.
I completely agree. They absolutely should be. But that's where the problem comes in of Trump tweeting all the damn time. It's quite obvious to anyone that has any sort of education that his tweets aren't proofread.

Reactions: TexMichFan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT