ADVERTISEMENT

Trump: Some Immigrants are NOT PEOPLE

Do you share Trump's view that some immigrants aren't people?

• Total voters
He wants the public to perceive immigrants as different. They are all people. As with all people, there are good ones and there are bad ones. I'd even venture a guess that as a group, most of the immigrants trying to get in are harder working and just as law abiding as the average American here today.

Last edited:
I don't know if immigrants commit more crimes than U.S. citizens, but for me, there's way too much crime in the America committed by the actual citizens, so even if immigrants are the same percentage, that's too high for me. We want to reduce crime in America, not accept the same crime rate.
immigrants are at a significantly lower percentage. Crime is down in the US

That's why the right scares everyone into thinking we are in total lawlessness. We aren't

Who said illegals commit crimes at a higher rate? Maybe I missed it.
Jan, they don’t precisely say so, but by giving outsized coverage every time an illegal is even accused of a crime they are creating the impression that they are committing crimes at a higher rate.

Reactions: Tom Paris
Jan, they don’t precisely say so, but by giving outsized coverage every time an illegal is even accused of a crime they are creating the impression that they are committing crimes at a higher rate.
Well, when millions have poured across the border over the last three years, and you are starting to see more crimes committed on the news than before, it makes people wonder.

I don’t think they commit more crimes than citizens, I do think the country has taken in so many and don’t have the funds to take care of them and get them on their feet, that more and more probably feel they need to steal, for example, to get by.

Of course, then you have the leader of Venezuela emptying his prisons and sending them north. That a recipe for a good ending for many when we do little to not vetting on those who come in.

Then there are the 1.7 million known got aways, and the unknown got aways. None of that is good.

If we have an attack like Russia recently did, and it was discovered that the perpetrators came across the southern border, Joe can say goodbye to the Oval Office.

Tl;dr? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Tom Paris and SB_SB
Again though, this is due to news coverage. Perception does not equal reality here.
I live in Arizona, and believe me, there is A Lot of crime here related to illegal immigrants. Whether it’s murder, armed robbery, theft, home invasion, etc.

We even had one guy go into McDonald’s, followed a female employee into the bathroom, crawled under the stall and stabbed her multiple times. She lived. During his getaway, he carjacked someone and stabbed them. He was caught, and they tied him to sexual assaults in Texas and another car jacking in Florida. Then, he was tied to a murder in New York.

Yes that’s just one guy, multiple crimes, but as I said, the local news reports a lot of crimes committed by illegals. They also report a lot of crime committed by citizens.

Anyway, as I said because, I don’t believe illegal immigrants commit crimes at a higher rate than citizens.

• Haha
Reactions: cohawk
immigrants are at a significantly lower percentage. Crime is down in the US

That's why the right scares everyone into thinking we are in total lawlessness. We aren't

What city do you live in, comrade?

Never happened,.. Trump's "animal" comment was directed specifically at the murderer of Laken Riley, and other criminal illegals like him..
Find an example where he refers to illegals as decent human beings.

He has called them rapists, murderers, thugs, animals…he has made a consistent and concerted effort to dehumanize illegal immigrants.

I live in Arizona, and believe me, there is A Lot of crime here related to illegal immigrants. Whether it’s murder, armed robbery, theft, home invasion, etc.

We even had one guy go into McDonald’s, followed a female employee into the bathroom, crawled under the stall and stabbed her multiple times. She lived. During his getaway, he carjacked someone and stabbed them. He was caught, and they tied him to sexual assaults in Texas and another car jacking in Florida. Then, he was tied to a murder in New York.

Yes that’s just one guy, multiple crimes, but as I said, the local news reports a lot of crimes committed by illegals. They also report a lot of crime committed by citizens.

Anyway, as I said because, I don’t believe illegal immigrants commit crimes at a higher rate than citizens.
Fair enough.

Just saying that the amount of crimes committed by illegals receives the same or more amount of coverage as crimes committed by American citizens. This creates the perception - which as you noted, is not accurate, that a large amount of violent crime is committed by illegals.

Here 4 a Day is among the stupids believing immigrants commit crimes at a higher rate than U.S. citizens. It's easier to attach a laughing emoji than do research as an intelligent person would.
He's also the guy, or girl, that supported Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser calling our brave dead service members in Europe "losers and suckers". Both of them are deplorable.

Find an example where he refers to illegals as decent human beings.

He has called them rapists, murderers, thugs, animals…he has made a consistent and concerted effort to dehumanize illegal immigrants.

Okay, probably not an exact quote but Trump did say,... "Some of them, I assume, are very good people",.. Meanwhile reality has demonstrated that some of them actually are rapists, murderers, thugs and animals.

Okay, probably not an exact quote but Trump did say,... "Some of them, I assume, are very good people",.. Meanwhile reality has demonstrated that some of them actually are rapists, murderers, thugs and animals.
He said that once. He makes derogatory or negative comments about illegals frequently.

No one has ever denied illegals commit crime, sometimes violent crimes. But it’s nowhere near to levels portrayed by media, especially from conservative sources.

Don’t go down that road - if you start to think someone’s not quite human then you can more easily deny them human rights.

There are any number of people who are POS people, but they’re still people.

The Orange Turd has human psychical characteristics but is evil. As much as other infamous characters in history and can't be categorized as humane. If you're mired in his circle of depraved mentality, you're unable to know otherwise.

9 posters on this Board voted some immigrants are not people. I would have assumed this board would be comprised of literate participants. On what pretext do posters use to make such assessments? Observations. Objectivity.

No. Bias and projection. The ultra-right formula.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT