ADVERTISEMENT

Trump: Some Immigrants are NOT PEOPLE

Do you share Trump's view that some immigrants aren't people?

• Total voters
He was in a room full of black people saying that Mitt Romney's policies was going to be responsible for their return to slavery. But please, ignore the reality and delve into the all important semantics. But that's kind of what you do.
Well...no, he was at a campaign stop in Danville, VA....where approximately 50% of the crowd was black. It was inartful...but clearly referenced Paul Ryan laisse faire policy towards large banks and the effect of that on the working class.

Crickets chirping as I wait for WWJD respond.
So your answer is YES, you are too chickenshit to say the words SEXUAL ABUSER. Thank you for confirming that. At this point dude you better take the Big L and slink away, as you're now the laughingstock of this post. Say the words... be set free,😆

So your answer is YES, you are too chickenshit to say the words SEXUAL ABUSER. Thank you for confirming that. At this point dude you better take the Big L and slink away, as you're now the laughing stock of this post. Say the words... be set free 😆
Nope I will never believe he would touch that dried up prune.

Nope I will never believe he would touch that dried up prune.
What you believe doesn't matter one squat. Who cares? What matters is the judge and jury who found him liable for SEXUAL ABUSE of a woman. Then fined him $5.5 million for doing. Come on dude, don't chicken shit out, say the words SEXUAL ABUSER. You'll feel so much better...

Last edited:
Trump isn't calling out the murderers and rapists. He's stereotyping the whole demographic.

Surely you see that.
He used the term immediately after talking about MS-13 and the violent criminals being released from the jails and sent here. another swing and a miss by our dishonest media. Now, if you want to argue it's bad to call violent MS-13 gang members non-human, that's fine. But that's 100% to whom he was referring.

Reactions: ClarindaA's
What you believe doesn't matter one squat. Who cares? What matters is the judge and jury who found him liable for SEXUAL ABUSE of a woman. Then fined him $5.5 million for doing. Come on dude, don't chicken shit out, say the words SEXUAL ABUSER. You'll feel so much better...
It's on appeal Bro

• Haha
Reactions: sabula
I have no doubt in my mind that Trump did sexually abuse her. My question is did they ever try to criminally try him, or did they go straight to the lawsuit?

I have no doubt in my mind that Trump did sexually abuse her. My question is did they ever try to criminally try him, or did they go straight to the lawsuit?
By the time the woman came forward the statute of limitations had expired regarding criminal charges. My understanding is they’d recently amended that on the civil side which allowed the lawsuit.

"penetration by a penis while forcible penetration without consent of the vagina or other bodily orifices by fingers or anything else is labeled "sexual abuse" rather than "rape." Straight from his trial decision. Since he unwantedly forced his fingers into her vagina, he's ONLY labeled a SEXUAL ABUSER. Rico should be sooooo proud, he only supports a SEXUAL ABUSER. Say the words ChichenshitRico. SEXUAL ABUSER. Be set free!

A jury full of liberal lemmings
The jury vote to hold Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser liable for sexual abuse was unanimous. 😂😂 whats the next weak excuse for the sexual abuser?? And by the way, it only took 2 hours for the jury to decide his guilt, it was that obvious. Dont be a chickenshit rico, say the words SEXUAL ABUSER. Itll set you free. 😅

She's a grifter who found a judge who hated Trump to begin with.

Nothing but a ponzi scheme
Grifter... you mean Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser? Thats his main job. 😂 The plaintiff just goes about 'finding a judge'? Thanks for once again providing unequivocal evidence that you have no clue about any of this... save what you hear on FoxNoNews. Especially the term 'ponzi scheme'... do you have a clue? Wow you are ignorant. Good job! Now as I instructed you to do previously... slink away, take the L... and proudly embrace the title of Today's Internet Buffoon.

The jury vote to hold Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser liable for sexual abuse was unanimous. 😂😂 whats the next weak excuse for the sexual abuser?? And by the way, it only took 2 hours for the jury to decide his guilt, it was that obvious. Dont be a chickenshit rico, say the words SEXUAL ABUSER. Itll set you free. 😅
A jury full of liberal lemmings

Grifter... you mean Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser? Thats his main job. 😂 The plaintiff just goes about 'finding a judge'? Thanks for once again providing unequivocal evidence that you have no clue about any of this... save what you hear on FoxNoNews. Especially the term 'ponzi scheme'... do you have a clue? Wow you are ignorant. Good job! Now as I instructed you to do previously... slink away, take the L... and proudly embrace the title of Today's Internet Buffoon.
She's a grifter

And how do we know? Because they followed the evidence. Conservatives have trouble with that.
Rico, or whatever handle he is using, shows he has no clue. The jury decision was unanimous and only took two hours to decide. They gave Lying Donnie Sexual Abuser the proverbial mic drop.

So what people commit crimes? It is an absolute fact that illegal immigrants commit crimes at a much lower rate than our citizens. You're simply a shitty person.
There are enough shitty people already here in America who the dems won't hold accountable! The importation of just ONE more shitty person--who doesn't legally belong here anyway--is ONE more shitty person too many!

Trump is just fear-mongering. So he makes all immigrants out to be animals. It's much like Hitler did with the Jews.
He distinctly said some, then said the criminals. You’d make a great msnbc host.

Let me pose it this way. What do you call the guy that murdered the GA Nursing student? What to you call the guy that raped a 15 year old girl? What do you call the guy that followed a McDonald’s female employee into the bathroom, climbed under the stall, and told her he would rape her dead or alive, then stabbed her multiple times. Then carjacked someone to get away and stabbed them.

I’d call them animals. Whether they are American citizens or illegal immigrants. The problem is, we’re not vetting the migrants as they come across the border and claim asylum. Then they’re released into the country awaiting a court date.

So we have enough animals living here that are citizens, why let more in?

JFC. 2, 3 or 5 examples. This is typical MAGA mentality.

Whether they are American citizens? WTF are you talking about?

Sliding off the cliff Jan?

So what people commit crimes? It is an absolute fact that illegal immigrants commit crimes at a much lower rate than our citizens. You're simply a shitty person.

Here 4 a Day is among the stupids believing immigrants commit crimes at a higher rate than U.S. citizens. It's easier to attach a laughing emoji than do research as an intelligent person would.

Here 4 a Day is among the stupids believing immigrants commit crimes at a higher rate than U.S. citizens. It's easier to attach a laughing emoji than do research as an intelligent person would.
Who said illegals commit crimes at a higher rate? Maybe I missed it.

Oh and stop clouding the issue by saying immigrants instead of illegal immigrants.

I don't know if immigrants commit more crimes than U.S. citizens, but for me, there's way too much crime in the America committed by the actual citizens, so even if immigrants are the same percentage, that's too high for me. We want to reduce crime in America, not accept the same crime rate.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT