ADVERTISEMENT

Trump unlimited terms….

I’ve been reading some threads here tonight and some posters believe that Trump will stay in office past a second term. Is this a well known belief and is it possible that Vegas would have some action on this?
Bro also lay some money on how far Putin gonna run through Europe.

They still laying money for the spread of communism or they cash that one out?

How much they made on the global warming end of days since the 50s? I feel like this is finally the decade and gonna bet the house.

Get me some lines I’m ready

Also bird flu and how deadly I want in in that action early like Billy Gates. He cannot be the only one cleaning up

• Haha
Reactions: seminoleed
I’ve been reading some threads here tonight and some posters believe that Trump will stay in office past a second term. Is this a well known belief and is it possible that Vegas would have some action on this?
Trump has said as much. Trump will be older than what Biden was when he started his term, we can only hope Trump wouldn’t make it past his term.

You’ll have to excuse my pessimism but who’s gonna stand in his way?

-Republican Secretaries of State to keep him off the ballot? Doubtful
-The Courts? They might rule against him but how are they gonna enforce anything? They don’t control the military or police
-The Constitution? Doesn’t apply to Trump

FWIW, I think the first defense is the best chance to prevent it happening. At the end of the day, I don’t think it would happen but it’s not crazy. I wouldn’t put a bet on it until after the 2026 elections and see what Trump’s rhetoric and Congressional makeup looks like.

-The Courts? They might rule against him but how are they gonna enforce anything? They don’t control the military or police

FWIW, I think the first defense is the best chance to prevent it happening. At the end of the day, I don’t think it would happen but it’s not crazy. I wouldn’t put a bet on it until after the 2026 elections and see what Trump’s rhetoric and Congressional makeup looks like.
I used to think there would be some members of Congress, especially GOP senators eyeing the job in 2028 would stand up, but, no. The GOP is a death cult, and they know it. To oppose Trump while he’s still in control of the cult is a death sentence. They will all mumble about, “The will of the people. Let the people decide”.
Now, what happens after that I don’t know, but he will try if he is elected again this year, and people will enable him. I suspect if he loses in November he’ll immediately announce he’s running again in order to keep the grifting machine running and to protect himself from legal action.

Clever.

Now tell me how Trump could possibly accomplish such a feat. It's stupid fear mongering.
Alternate electors. More control of electoral boards. Count on gullible rubes and brand loyal Republicans to back him?
It all gets easier if he has 4 years to gut the DoJ and install hatchet men in their place bent on carrying out his will. It gets easier if Project 2025 is put into motion.
They are telling us what the plan is. That you remain asleep at the switch is part of the plan.

Clever.

Now tell me how Trump could possibly accomplish such a feat. It's stupid fear mongering.

The supreme court has signaled that he's exempt from the law when conspiring with a cabinet member. I"m guessing they could find a legal reason why the limit on 2 terms doesn't count.

More realistically I think he would likely just run his son and have the vice president throw out any electoral votes he doesn't like. His son "wins" and Trump just gets appointed as his "chief advisor" but really makes all the decisions.

The GOP power base has shown that there is no line they are not willing to cross to back Trump. They have backed a coup under him. Good chance they back another if he decides that the constitution has to be suspended for a while. SCOTUS especially if it has more judges appointed by him are unlikely to stop him. Will likely say that people suing have no standing in regards to the constitution being suspended.

Maybe if the GOP had not shown that there wasn't any line they were not willing to cross to back Trump I wouldn't be worried about this. I didn't worry about this the first time he was elected because I thought the GOP had a line. Turns out they don't.

Alternate electors. More control of electoral boards. Count on gullible rubes and brand loyal Republicans to back him?
It all gets easier if he has 4 years to gut the DoJ and install hatchet men in their place bent on carrying out his will. It gets easier if Project 2025 is put into motion.
They are telling us what the plan is. That you remain asleep at the switch is part of the plan.
Trump won't even be on any state ballots. Jeesh.

So…..back to my original question. Is there somewhere a degenerate could make wagers on something like this? Hypothetically speaking
Not on any of the offshore sites that I’ve seen. Probably wouldn’t be a thing for a few years I’m guessing.

So you nut bags are saying in 2028 we will have no Republican/Democrat primaries?
You think Trump is going to declare himself King, name his successor, and our military will protect him.
What a bunch of Soy eating wokers

I'm about 90% sure there will be an election. The votes just won't count. The GOP will find ways to throw out the votes they don't like and the SCOTUS will support them. So will all of the Trump fans on here too. Some of them might say it makes them uncomfortable but throwing out votes is better than having a liberal president so they will still be ok with it in the end.

Not on any of the offshore sites that I’ve seen. Probably wouldn’t be a thing for a few years I’m guessing.

I figure you’re right about nothing being out yet, however if there were the odds would be extremely high which is why I’m asking. I figured if anyone would know where a place was to make an obscure wager it would be someone here.

I'm about 90% sure there will be an election. The votes just won't count. The GOP will find ways to throw out the votes they don't like and the SCOTUS will support them. So will all of the Trump fans on here too. Some of them might say it makes them uncomfortable but throwing out votes is better than having a liberal president so they will still be ok with it in the end.
And then you woke up from your coma in 2028 to find the country is thriving, money to support illegal immigration is going to American citizens , inflation, gas prices and race baiting identity politics are substantially down.
Russia and Ukraine are not killing each other and Hamas and Hezbollah are neutralized because their funding has dissapeared.
All this while Trump is enjoying his good bye tour with no intention of coming back while endorsing Tim Scott as the next President.
All a nightmare to Libs

Last edited:
Lay down the crack pipe

Lay down the crack pipe

Dude your side attempted a coup. And then re-nominated that guy to run the country again. You have shown that there is zero line you were not willing to cross to give that man power and keep his power.

What I was describing was what they attempted to the last time. Only problem was there was too many of the old GOP who stood against it. Those people are gone, pushed out by the GOP in favor of people who are entirely loyal to Trump. Mike Pence being the biggest, he is being replaced by someone who's primary characteristic is that he would throw out votes for Donald Trump.

If the GOP had drawn a line in the sand at some point I might be less worried. But they didn't. So there is no reason to believe they will ever start.

Dude your side attempted a coup. And then re-nominated that guy to run the country again. You have shown that there is zero line you were not willing to cross to give that man power and keep his power.

What I was describing was what they attempted to the last time. Only problem was there was too many of the old GOP who stood against it. Those people are gone, pushed out by the GOP in favor of people who are entirely loyal to Trump. Mike Pence being the biggest, he is being replaced by someone who's primary characteristic is that he would throw out votes for Donald Trump.

If the GOP had drawn a line in the sand at some point I might be less worried. But they didn't. So there is no reason to believe they will ever start.
What coup?
Where was the military backing?
You aren’t speaking of the unarmed riot at the Capitol are you?
Jane 6 is the new 4th of July for wokers, it’s a celebration for them

Last edited:

Elections are run by the States.
He won’t be on the ballots because he’d be ineligible.

If you genuinely believe otherwise, let’s make a bet.

You're in the running for nutjob of the year.

• Angry
Reactions: HawkMD and 83Hawk
You're in the running for nutjob of the year.

What am I saying that's wrong?

Trump had a fake elector scheme and asked his vice president to throw out votes. He also had people at the state level who attempted to delay certifying votes for as long as possible.

The GOP mostly went along with it with a few notable exceptions. The notable exceptions have been pushed out. What am I saying that is factually incorrect. You went down that path before for him, no reason to believe you won't do it again.

What part of that is not a coup?

Stop gaslighting us and trying to pretend that everything Trump did after losing the election was normal and by the book.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Does anyone who believes it will happen want to bet with me that it doesn’t?
This is crying in the dark - a weeping and gnashing of teeth - just let the lefties scream and wail among themselves and work it out.
Meanwhile I’m buying and hoarding copious amounts of Kleenex. Gonna be in short supply.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT