ADVERTISEMENT

Trump vs Taylor

Imagine letting Taylor Swift influence your vote.
Imagine voting for a pathological lying piece of shit.
I agree with both of these statements.

Calculating Figure It Out GIF

Trump says she'll pay a price. My money's on Taylor. She's more popular, better looking, and brings her own economy with her wherever she goes.
I’m sick of Taylor Swift, Travis Kelce, the Chiefs, and everyone else involved with being annoying while I pay attention to NFL football.

I would gladly see Taylor Swift win Grammy after Grammy. Kelce a bunch of league MVPs, and the Chiefs 10 Super Bowls in a row if it pissed Donald Trump and MAGA off that much.

I’m sick of Taylor Swift, Travis Kelce, the Chiefs, and everyone else involved with being annoying while I pay attention to NFL football.

I would gladly see Taylor Swift win Grammy after Grammy. Kelce a bunch of league MVPs, and the Chiefs 10 Super Bowls in a row if it pissed Donald Trump and MAGA off that much.

They were initially over the top with showing her but in my experience they toned it down significantly and only show her occasionally. I think someone had the statistic that she was only on TV for less than a minute of broadcast time during one of the playoff games.

They were initially over the top with showing her but in my experience they toned it down significantly and only show her occasionally. I think someone had the statistic that she was only on TV for less than a minute of broadcast time during one of the playoff games.
There is a percentage of ownership/fans who feel she is a distraction from the Chiefs game experience. And that stadium is Trump territory…..

Trump says she'll pay a price. My money's on Taylor. She's more popular, better looking, and brings her own economy with her wherever she goes.

To be honest, she probably will pay a price. Trump is the pettiest, most vindictive, man alive, and he is the leader of a religious cult. Sadly, I wouldn't be surprised if she ends up being the target of MAGA-related threats or violence.

Imagine somebody running for president threatening her because she said she was voting for the other person.
I can’t.

It’s amazing what the MAGAts have normalized in the way of childish and idiotic behavior that should embarrass any functioning adult let alone a presidential candidate.

That in a nutshell is why I don’t engage the MAGA idiot brigade. They need to slide back into whatever shithole they crawled out of.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT