ADVERTISEMENT

Trump vs Taylor

Well, no one...of course.

Are you white knighting for uninformed voters?
No, I’m expressing what all Americans should believe - that every single American has the right to vote, and if they choose to exercise that right, there should be absolutely nothing that prevents them from doing so.

There is no way to define “uninformed” voter, and when people speak of such (like you), they invariably are just talking about people with different political believes than their own.

No proposal.

Do you want uninformed voters? A simple yes or no will suffice. Or you can continue to dodge. The choice is yours.
If uninformed voters were ineligible to vote Harris would win in a landslide. Trump’s MAGA base are some of the least educated, least knowledgeable voters in this country.

Look at all of you.

Your dislike of me has driven you into an untenable position.

You can't even agree with me on the ills of uninformed voters.
Tell ya what, Northern - You obviously consider yourself an “informed” voter. Please explain to everyone here specifically what makes you an “informed” voter, and why we should all desire having only “informed” voters like yourself as part of the electorate. Maybe that will help us all understand.

• Love
Reactions: cohawk and nelly02
I’m sick of Taylor Swift, Travis Kelce, the Chiefs, and everyone else involved with being annoying while I pay attention to NFL football.

I would gladly see Taylor Swift win Grammy after Grammy. Kelce a bunch of league MVPs, and the Chiefs 10 Super Bowls in a row if it pissed Donald Trump and MAGA off that much.

I mean, as a Chiefs fan I'm down.

Tell ya what, Northern - You obviously consider yourself an “informed” voter. Please explain to everyone here specifically what makes you an “informed” voter, and why we should all desire having only “informed” voters like yourself as part of the electorate. Maybe that will help us all understand.
BUMP for @NorthernHawkeye

I know you've been busy jerking to today's Rasmussen poll, but I wanted to make sure you had a chance to insert your wisdom here.

66e30ad2da604.image.jpg

Why won't you define what an uninformed voter is in your opinion?

J/K - we know why you won't.
BUMPING again for @NorthernHawkeye

Reactions: RileyHawk
Trump says she'll pay a price. My money's on Taylor. She's more popular, better looking, and brings her own economy with her wherever she goes.
Getting into politics is almost always a bad choice unless politics is your business. If she leans into it any more than she has, she'll lose more fans than she gains.

If you're going to be a Swifty, you already are. New support that comes from political statements is never loyal, lasting support and this won't be either.

I'd say Trump's probably more right than not, but she doesn't need to care either, she has Eff U money, and that's really all that matters here.

• Haha
Reactions: cohawk
Getting into politics is almost always a bad choice unless politics is your business. If she leans into it any more than she has, she'll lose more fans than she gains.

If you're going to be a Swifty, you already are. New support that comes from political statements is never loyal, lasting support and this won't be either.

I'd say Trump's probably more right than not, but she doesn't need to care either, she has Eff U money, and that's really all that matters here.

Reactions: InsaneHawkJJP
Yeah, I bet the GOP swifties are burning her albums and purchasing Kid Rock concert tickets.

And former GOP Jennifer Aniston fans are now swearing off watching Friends and purchasing VHS tapes of Roseanne episodes on eBay.

Yeah, I bet the GOP swifties are burning her albums and purchasing Kid Rock concert tickets.

And former GOP Jennifer Aniston fans are now swearing off watching Friends and purchasing VHS tapes of Roseanne episodes on eBay.
I see your sarcasm, but legitimately there's probably some of that, but we're talking marginal differences.

Depends on who you support. All sorts of celebrities supported Obama. They still did well. But those who support Trump? Not so much.

I can’t tell you one song title of hers. I have become a huge fan in the past few days…

It's insane that a grown man (with the brain of a ~11yo) didn't even think to respond like an adult with something like

"Taylor is terrific, and the great thing about this country is that we can have differences while still working towards a shared goal of making America as great as it possibly can be! If I'm elected, I promise that I'll work as hard as I can for her, and for every other American!"
Tell me something a narcissist man-child would NEVER say without telling me something a narcissist man-child would NEVER say.

Of course you would. There is nothing Trump can say that is stupid enough, juvenile enough, or vile enough that you won’t find a way to excuse it so you can justify voting for a horrible human being.
You ok? That response oozed TDS. Look, as a marketer, I happen to know objectively that going political is generally a bad idea unless you're IN politics. When he says it isn't going to be good for her, more than likely he's right.

Don't be SO wrapped up in politics and hating your fellow man that you're losing the ability to step back and objectively look at something.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT