ADVERTISEMENT

Trump vs Taylor

Are you taking an actual position or just spuring discussion?

Season 6 Episode 3 GIF by Parks and Recreation

I’m for all eligible voters voting.

Do you have a proposal for somehow preventing uniformed voters from voting?

Why dance around it - just throw it out there …

No proposal.

Do you want uninformed voters? A simple yes or no will suffice. Or you can continue to dodge. The choice is yours.

Even though this is just a bitter, sour-grapes statement, I would say that there are very few people who were planning on voting for Trump who suddenly changed to voting for KH because of Taylor Swift. What her endorsement will do, though, is encourage thousands if not millions of young folks ages 18-25 to go out and vote, since she has let them know how important it is to her. More eligible Americans voting is a good thing, isn't it?
Even if they vote the red ticket. Participation is importabt.

No proposal.

Do you want uninformed voters? A simple yes or no will suffice. Or you can continue to dodge. The choice is yours.

LOL

I already answered. I want everyone who is eligible to vote to vote. See post #99

Your games get old. You think voters should be “informed” which implies or suggests you have a test to identify uninformed voters and remove their voting eligibility.

What are you going with? Male? White? Landowners? Those who pay a poll tax? Those who pass a test?

What do ya got?

LOL

I already answered. I want everyone who is eligible to vote to vote. See post #99

Your games get old. You think voters should be “informed” which implies or suggests you have a test to identify uninformed voters and remove their voting eligibility.

What are you going with? Male? White? Landowners? Those who pay a poll tax? Those who pass a test?

What do ya got?

Now you're just being absurd.

I desire an informed electorate. Do you as well?

Even elected a community organizer.
It was that community organizing work that spurred him to go to Harvard Law, come back to Chicago and join a civil rights law practice, run for the Illinois state senate, run for the US senate, run for president.

So...yes...his community organizing work was important but when he was elected to the presidency it was as a United States Senator.

Now you're just being absurd.

I desire an informed electorate. Do you as well?
I do but as of right now, my vote counts the same as people who believe Abe Lincoln is a zombie hunter because that’s what the constitution allows. Seeing as that isn’t changing soon, I’ll just be happy that people want to participate in democracy.

Reactions: nelly02
I do but as of right now, my vote counts the same as people who believe Abe Lincoln is a zombie hunter because that’s what the constitution allows. Seeing as that isn’t changing soon, I’ll just be happy that people want to participate in democracy.

Even "happy" that those that are uninformed are voting?

Last edited:
I’m sick of Taylor Swift, Travis Kelce, the Chiefs, and everyone else involved with being annoying while I pay attention to NFL football.

I would gladly see Taylor Swift win Grammy after Grammy. Kelce a bunch of league MVPs, and the Chiefs 10 Super Bowls in a row if it pissed Donald Trump and MAGA off that much.
I don't watch the NFL so... 🤷‍♂️

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT