ADVERTISEMENT

Trump vs Taylor

LOL at the notion that this, somehow, prevents youfrom being a hypocrite.

All this post deminstrates is your immense stupidity.

While I agree with the sentiment, the delivery is...

icegif-520.gif

yep imagine letting a billionaire celebrity influence you... What kind of trash can't see the irony
I've been hoping Phenom would chime in and tell us that only idiots would blindly following an out of touch billionaire.

Last edited:
Reactions: Torg
I can’t.

It’s amazing what the MAGAts have normalized in the way of childish and idiotic behavior that should embarrass any functioning adult let alone a presidential candidate.

That in a nutshell is why I don’t engage the MAGA idiot brigade. They need to slide back into whatever shithole they crawled out of.
It's insane that a grown man (with the brain of a ~11yo) didn't even think to respond like an adult with something like

"Taylor is terrific, and the great thing about this country is that we can have differences while still working towards a shared goal of making America as great as it possibly can be! If I'm elected, I promise that I'll work as hard as I can for her, and for every other American!"

Reactions: Torg
Imagine letting Taylor Swift influence your vote.

I think you underestimate (willfully) the power she has to bring attention to what this election means to a young group of people, especially women, who may not have realized the gravity of it or even paid attention to politics before.

Just like the WNBA, no was talking about it, thinking about it or even knew it existed until Caitlin Clark put a spotlight on it and once that awareness was made it drew a lot of attention and interest.

I think you underestimate (willfully) the power she has to bring attention to what this election means to a young group of people, especially women, who may not have realized the gravity of it or even paid attention to politics before.

An overwhelming majority of women manage to make it through life without an abortion. The whole issue is absurd.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT